01.08.18 - Happy New Year! Way to survive the party to ring it in. We're still having a lot of fun with plots and character requests so be sure to check those out.
ADMIN LUNA
Characters

Nicolas Fuentes
Caleb Park

ADMIN PLUTO
Characters

Ashton Young
Ben Sheridan
Christian Nopal
Edmund Davies

♥ ♥ ♥
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Tattoos on my Soul, Pluto/Bennett
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 10:49 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA
© Moony // CURRENTLY Offline

Tyler couldn't believe he was actually doing this. Like this was actually happening. He was going to get a tattoo. He had always wanted one, but both his parents had told him to mar this skin in that way would be a crime. They also told him that it would be stupid because presentation mattered when it came to prospective employers. Honestly, Tyler sometimes thought that it was also because he was a reflection of his parents and if he went to parties with tattoos their high society friends were going to think that he was some kind of rebel. They would think that his lovely parents didn't have a hold on their oldest son. Before that had been enough to dissuade Tyler from making this choice.

He was willing to do a lot more than he ever was before, though. Ever since he and his father had a huge falling out over the decision to transfer to Maui. It was really the straw that broke the camel's back. He wasn't ever going to make his parents happy. He wasn't ever going to be the perfect son that they really wanted him to be. So, fuck that. He was going to do what he wanted to do. He had spent a few months thinking over what he wanted to do and where it would go. He had decided on two thick black lines that held the shape of a lightning bolt in between and they would go on his upper arm. It symbolized the way he felt like he had to be two different people and the conflict in between them.

He chose his arm because well...he wanted to see his parents face when they saw it peeking out beneath his t-shirt. This was the most rebellious that Tyler had ever been and it had only taken him 21 years and moving to an island to do it. Tyler licked his lips as he and his best friend approached the tattoo parlor. He was going to do this. He certainly wasn't going to back down with Bennett by his side. He never did when it came to the other boy. "You're not going to pass out on me are you?"It wasn't exactly a secret to Tyler that Bennett did not like needles. HIs friend had promised to come with him, because no way was Tyler doing this alone, but told him he wasn't sure how he'd handle it all. His exact words were something about a hard pass to voluntarily being stabbed.

"After this is done, drinks are on me." He told his friend as he took a deep breath and pushed the door open to the tattoo salon. "But only if you don't pass out yeah? I'm not reward the fear." He teased with a grin as he walked over to James, the man who he had the appointment with. "Fuck man, I can't believe I'm actually going to do this. My dad would be shitting himself if he knew I was doing this."

In reality, it would be his mother who would probably have the worst reaction, he thought. His father would just give the same scowl he always did...if he bothered ever inviting him back home to Texas at all, that is.
WORDS: ### | TAGGED: Bennett
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 11:11 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
© pluto // CURRENTLY Offline

YOUNG & MENACE

bennett was still in a bit of shock over the fact that he was in maui and tyler had come with him. why? well, he just hadn’t expected it. it would have been easier for him to sort of disappear on his own but to bring tyler along with him? it was a blessing and a curse. tyler didn’t know the truth from what happened in texas but now bennett was so deep in the lie he wasn’t sure if he could ever come clean. he knew he would have to eventually but right now it was time for tyler to get his tattoo. bennett had always said he would look cool with one but knew that it was tyler’s parents who were the deciding factor. right now tyler was giving them a big fuck you, which was pretty amusing to bennett because usually their word was law. guess that’s what happened when someone moved thousands of miles away from home. they decided to be their own person, which bennett was more than happy to embrace. tyler was the same but doing more of what he wanted without worrying about his parents judgement. ”i will not pass out.” he replied with a nod, ”i’m not the one getting stabbed so i should be good. just know that if i look away it isn’t because the tattoo is awful. or maybe it is. i’ll keep you posted.”

”all the drinks!” bennett cheered as he walked into the tattoo parlor behind tyler, [b]”look man, i will reward myself for even being here. who else would you be able to drag to this place with you if not me? so you’re welcome.” he was teasing but it was slightly true. he deserved a medal for even walking in because the drilling noise from other people getting tattoos was a distraction to him all ready. ”i will gladly take a video to send to your dad.” he offered with a grin, ”but we need your sisters to take a reaction video so we can actually witness him shitting bricks over this. i think that would be well worth it. the video would probably go viral too! instant internet fame." bennett could picture tyler's dad literally having a meltdown over the video or even picture of tyler with a tattoo. tyler was usually so good about sticking with what his parents had established as a norm, although it was a strict and unfair norm as far bennett was concerned, so this was major. "so, where do i need to sit to hold his hand and make sure that he makes it through this?" he questioned as he looked at the guy who was going to tattoo tyler.
PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 01:01 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA

If there was ever a time to be your own person it was when you moved thousands of miles away with your best friend. He had told his father that he didn't own him, that he didn't control him...and rather unsurprisingly that he didn't give a flying fuck about him and his business and his appearance. There was really no going back from that. He had never spoken to his father like that. He had never even dreamed of speaking to his father like that. Tyler hadn't even told Bennett the specifics of the fight. He hadn't told him just how much he was sure he had fucked up his relationship with his parents. Just that there was a big blowout and they were beyond angry, but he didn't care anymore. He hadn't wanted Bennett to feel worse about this move to Maui. He knew if he had had his way that he would've figured this out on his own.

Tyler let out a somewhat nervous laugh at his friend's promise to not pass out, but rolled his eyes at the description of getting a tattoo. "Let's not describe it as getting voluntarily stabbed yeah? As I am the one who is going to get 'voluntarily stabbed' and paying someone to do it." He said using finger quotes as he mimicked Bennett's rather dramatic description of getting a tattoo. Bennett could get dramatic, though, and it was something that often made Tyler just laugh. It wasn't anything he wasn't used to. "Also yeah please tell me if its looking shitty. I am, you know, as my mother would say 'marring my beautiful skin'." This time he rolled his eyes out of pure annoyance of what he knew he mother would say because it was exactly what she said when he had brought up the idea of getting a tattoo when he first turned eighteen.

Tyler ran his fingers through his dark hair as Bennett told him he was the only person he could've dragged here. "Yeah well...that's only because I haven't made enough friends to replace you yet." He teased, only a smudge of truth coating his words. Tyler wasn't the greatest at making friends. Sure, he had a few people here so far...but he had left the circle of closer friends he and Bennett made back in Texas. Tyler didn't like to bring up this fact because he knew. He really did. That Bennett felt guilty about the fact that they had to transfer all the way out here to Hawaii because it was one of the only schools that would even look at Bennett's application after the incident in Texas. Tyler did not want his friend thinking that Tyler ever regretted this decision.

James was talking pleasantries as he led him back to the black leather chair he was going to be in as Bennett talked about sending a video to his dad so the student was only half listening but still he snorted at the idea of sending a video to his dad. His father hadn't talked to him since he left. The only communication that Tyler had with his family was through his sisters and the strained monthly phone calls from his mother. "I think it only goes viral if it's funny. My dad putting holes in the wall over my disobedience won't do that." He was half-joking because his father would never actually violently show a reaction to anything. When they had fought he had advanced on Tyler as if he was going to smack him for his insolence (he had not...instead he had just gripped his shoulders tightly) and it was the first time in his entire life that Tyler had seen his father react physically to anything. Daniel Rivera was a man of words. Scathing powerful words, but words nonetheless.

After a moment though, Tyler mentioned. "You should take a video though. At least to send to Iz and Ari, they'll want to see it." His younger sisters, Isabella and Ariana, were the only people who would be interested in his actual life nowadays. "Izzy is going to be eighteen soon...maybe we can inspire and corrupt her." Tyler grinned with an amused glint in his eyes. The idea that he could corrupt his sister from thousands of miles away was actually very amusing to him. Tyler rolled his eyes when Bennett was talking about holding his hand. Okay. He was kind of wimpy, but he was twenty one! He didn't need someone holding his hand.

James pulled a chair for Bennett and told him that if he left a bucket in case anyone got sick before he took his own seat. Tyler watched intently as he put on his gloves and pulled out antiseptics.

Shit. This was actually happening.
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 03:08 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”look, if you have a better way to describe it then by all means describe it another way.” bennett said with a shrug, ”you’re the one paying someone to do this to you so have at it mr artsy. you’re getting ink to reveal your inner self. how’s that one?” he was joking a bit of course considering the ink from tattoos didn’t last forever. well, they could last quite a while if the skins as taken care of but there were plenty of people who later got tattoos removed. he doubted tyler would have his tattoo removed any time soon though, or ever really. ”i will definitely tell you if it is looking shitty.” he replied, ”as for marring your beautiful skin that sounds like something from one of those old school beauty advertisements. like ‘don’t fuck up your skin or no one will ever want to marry you!’ wait, maybe this will get you out of having to be married off to someone your parents pick. there we go a double edged sword for your benefit.” it was always a given that tyler’s parents had big plans for him but tyler hadn’t always exactly been on board with them. bennett’s own parents were the complete opposite of tyler’s considering they didn’t really give a shit and let him do his own thing. he could have said that he was quitting school to become a clown and they would have told him that it was a lovely idea. well, if they were talking to him anymore maybe they would have.

”replace me?” he questioned with feigned shock, ”we both know you could never do that. besides you’ll have a crew of new friends here in no time. most everyone on the lacrosse team seems chill save for the coach but that’s just because he doesn’t like me. you’re golden though so keep it up.” right, everyone they had grown up with and known were back in texas. yet another thing that bennett was kicking himself over because tyler had lost out on all the people he’d known for years. sure, there was social media to keep in contact but it wasn’t exactly the same. thousands of miles and a time zone different didn’t really help. ”come on, seeing some guy lose it over his son getting a tattoo is definitely viral material. we’d play the two videos side by side.” bennett stated, ”but yeah iz and ari would get a kick out of it.” he reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, swiping open the camera so he was ready to record. ”pretty sure izzy is ready to go down this terrible corrupt path that you’re trailblazing. moving thousands of miles away, getting tattoos, and then who knows? changing her major!” he grinned at the thought knowing that tyler’s sisters never had as much pressure as he did because of the whole family legacy being on the son’s shoulders. bennett sat down in the chair that james offered him before eyeing the bucket. nope. he wasn’t going to need it. he could handle things. ”good luck.” he teased as he turned on the video camera and started recording tyler before taking his hand to hold it.

PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 04:41 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA

"That is much better." Tyler replied to his alternate description. Personally, Tyler didn't understand why they couldn't just call it getting ink or a tattoo. Bennett always had to add a dramatic flair to everything. It was part of his somewhat endearing personality. "Artsy. That sounds so much better than being emo...which is what Ari said I was being when I told her this was happening." Don't even get him started on the irony of a fifteen year old girl lecturing him on being dramatic or emo.

As usual Bennett was talking a mile a minute and Tyler had to focus to follow the line of conversation. There were times when it was easy and other days when he felt as if he had zoned out for one moment and completely lost the conversation that his best friend was actually having. "You know my parents...old school is how they roll." His grandparents were worst. He knew that if his father's parents had found out he let his son get a tattoo...eesh. It wouldn't be pretty. "If that's not evident by the Christmas party every year I don't know what is." The thing was stuffy and elegant. Tyler always felt it had felt more like it came from Victorian England than modern day United States.

He pulled a face at the mention of marrying a girl that they approved of. To be honest, they had never had the direct conversation regarding that. It was implied though that when it came to actually settling down he should do it with someone who had a respectable name. He should do it with someone who came from the same kind of old money that they did. That was the entire reason he had dated Caitlin Williams his freshman year at university. She was bossy. He had never truly felt there was a future there, but she made his parents ecstatic so he hadn't fought it. He was glad, though, secretly when she dumped him for one of the Yancy kids. "God, I hope so. If I thought a tattoo could get me out of those pressures...I'd probably put one right on my face."

Replace Bennett Sheridan...that would never happen. They both knew that, but they were men and they were not going to admit those slightly sentimental feelings towards each other. No, instead they just teased each other mercilessly. "You are a unique numbskull. I'll give you that." Tyler teased with a wide grin. At the mention of the lacrosse team, Tyler had to nod. That was the best part of sports...it was built in friends. Almost all the guys that had made up his close friends back in Texas had been on the lacrosse team with them in high school. "He'd like you better if you didn't mouth off every ten minutes." He knew this fell on deaf ears because this was the story of Bennett's life: mouthing off. It wasn't even meant necessarily in a disrespectful way...he just couldn't shut up sometimes. Tyler never did know if it was because he genuinely couldn't or he just didn't want to.

Tyler laughed as his friend continued on the idea of getting a reaction video of his father. "When we text the video to Ari and Izzy we'll ask them to see if Dad has a reaction." He relented with a small grin. His father wouldn't ever deign this with a response, but he had to admit...the idea of posting a video of his father reacting to the tattoo and his getting the tattoo side by side did amuse him greatly. "Man I hope so. At least then I wouldn't be the rebel kid and maybe I could just be the kid?" In reality, Izzy would do what she needed to do for herself. "The guy she is dating isn't appropriate. That's all I've heard about it...so who knows."

Tyler's eyes never left James's hands as they gathered the tools. He probably shouldn't be watching, he thought, because he could feel his muscles tensing. He was ready for this. He was not wimp when it came to pain. He'd dislocated his shoulder twice while playing lacrosse in high school and about a million other injuries in the rough sport...this would be fine. James told him to relax and then started. Tyler made a bit of a face. It wasn't extremely painful...but it wasn't pleasant either. "All right bro, so I brought you here to use your big mouth to distract me while this is happening. So go."
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 05:15 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”wait, ari said that you were being emo?” questioned bennett who let out a laugh, ”does she really even know what emo is? i don’t think the kids these days have a clue about much of anything related to being emo. now if you were getting something that was emo i would let you know and be sure to mock you with your sisters.” the design that tyler had chosen was far from being emo but that just showed how the minds of younger kids worked. there were plenty of sweet tattoo designs that were basically art anyways. getting the right tattoo artist made all the difference sometimes. bennett figured tyler would be able to handle finding someone to create the design he wanted so he thought it best not to interfere. it was tyler’s deal so he had the ultimate say in it all. ”everyone knows how old school your parents are. the best thing about those parties was the food though so i can’t complain bout that.” he shrugged, ”as for getting a face tattoo please don’t do that. i don’t think i could take you seriously or focus on anything if you did. that might be the end of our friendship right there.” now that would have really driven tyler’s parents over the edge. they probably would have kidnapped him and taken him to get the tattoo removed immediately. bennett would have saved him of course… maybe after the tattoo was removed.

”oh unique! that’s a good word.” he grinned, ”look, i can’t help that i have things to say. plus, it isn’t as if the coach has anything fantastic or encouraging to say. how do you become a coach if you don’t know how to encourage your team? besides, i’m trying to build us all up and together.” it wasn’t that he was trying to be rude to the lacrosse coach but he’d never had a coach hate him so much. it would be one thing if he was interrupting the coach and just being defiant but he wasn’t. he just thought he should speak up when a plan wasn’t that great. ”sounds like a plan.” he said, even more excited now that tyler was on board with seeing his dad’s reaction to the tattoo. this was an even bigger slap in the face because it wasn’t as if tyler was hiding the tattoo from anyone. plus it would show up in any new photos they posted. ”yes! you can just become the ok kid and izzi is the rebel kid. dating someone who isn’t appropriate? what a scandal!” he teased, although that did sound like something tyler’s parents would say. ”he probably just isn’t as rich as your parents would wish or he’s going into a profession that won’t make him desirable.” bennett could only imagine what tyler’s parents thought of their friendship in the first place, considering bennett usually bummed around with tyler ever since grade school. he was probably that bad influence his parents hated. tyler had left his dad’s alma mater to come to hawaii with him. yeah, he was hated.

”my time has come! i can't believe i'm only here as a distraction.” bennett teased with a grin, ”all right, so let’s see. story time. you know how here in maui everyone wants to go to the beach all the time? i'm thinking we take up surfing. surely we have the balance after all the skateboarding in middle school we did but i don't know how the surfboard would actually go. the ground below us is actually water and that isn't as steady as pavement but i think it will be worth it. maybe we'll find that we're good enough to go pro or something! or that could be your gateway to getting more girls! they'll see you surfing and then see you tattoo and will just go off about how sexy you are for surfing and having tattoos. if anything we can change your identity a bit and you can be a beach bum. now that will definitely win people over."

PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 08:19 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA

Tyler was glad to see that Bennett was just as flabbergasted as he was about his fifteen-year-old sister calling him emo and even using the word emo. To his knowledge, emo was not something that anyone who didn't grow up in the early 2000s. "That's what I asked!" He resisted the urge to fling his hands up and do a little wave with his arms of emphasis. He was trying to be a cool dude in front of the tattoo artist not the teen boy that he and Bennett were perpetually always. "She told me that the Internet showed her plenty of what emo was and that getting a tattoo while being on the outs with your parents was something angsty an emo teenagers would do in the lovely tone she has when she thinks she's right." Honestly, sometimes, Tyler didn't know how any ever dealt with teenage girls. They were the fucking worst. He was glad he was away at college for most of his sisters teenage years.

"You mean even the exotic weird-ass food that my mom sometimes thought she should incorporate?" All Tyler had wanted to eat when he was at these parties were classic stuff like pigs in a blanket or cheeseburgers or something but no...it had to be fancy shrimp and snails and shit. It was awful. "At least the main courses were always good and the desserts." Man the chocolate fountain...his stomach could practically still taste it. He did laugh when Bennett quickly vetoed his idea of a face tattoo.

"I promise I'm not getting a face tattoo." He told him. Honestly, it sounded painful and he didn't think there was any way for a face tattoo to look cool. He'd just look like he was an ex-convict. While he was going through a rebellious phase, Tyler didn't think that he would ever be at the point of needing a face or neck tattoo. Tyler watched as Bennett continued on regarding the lacrosse coach. He wasn't wrong. The lacrosse coach was not the kindest man in the world and not the best coach that either of them had had in their lacrosse career. The difference was that Tyler never had the nerve to speak up against coach and some of his stupid decisions.

"Yeah, dude, I know, but is it worth the tongue lashing when we're playing for only the two years?" This is what Tyler often tried to do with Bennett: reason with him. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. It was part of their very long friendship. Tyler did have to grin some at the mention of Izzy being the rebel kid. Honestly? He'd never wish his parents rage or disapproval on anyone...especially his sisters, but he did like the idea of some of the pressure being off of him one day. "Oh I know that's what it is." Tyler said. He didn't talk to his sisters a lot about their love lives (because gross), but he knew Izzi well enough to know that she wouldn't choose a truly disgusting or asshole guy. "He goes to the public high school...so I really think that's probably it."

Okay. So the pain was settling in some. He had to bite the inside of his cheek to try and keep his face from pulling a grimace. It really wasn't that bad, he told himself, not as bad as getting whacked in the shin with a lacrosse ball or taking a lacrosse stick to the gut. It just...really wasn't a pleasant sensation. Luckily, Bennett came through like he always did. He was laughing and rambling on about how they should go surfing and how it wasn't the same as skateboarding but they could so totally be good at it still. He would've laughed had he not been in a significant amount of pain as James continued. "Not going to lie, I was thinking the same thing! I mean not the whole skateboarding transferring, but you know the surfing. I mean, we are in Hawaii it feels like it'd be a damn waste." He managed a grin when he was talking about making him a beach bum. "Let's be real...I could never pass off as a beach bum. The shaggy hair of middle school did not look good on me."
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 09:50 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”why hasn’t anyone learned that the internet is not always a reliable source for things?” bennett questioned with a groan, ”no, getting a tattoo is what adults do when they want some cool art. hell, most kids can get tattoos at eighteen but come to regret it because they got something they thought was cool but it wasn’t. emo kids go through the weird and worrisome music phase while also writing scary things for their parents to find. if anything you’re just being a bit rebellious and that isn’t even close to being emo. i’m going to need to send her some books to read or something so she can at least be properly educated.” he rolled his eyes at the idea of tyler being an emo kid. it would never happen because it honestly just didn’t work. that just showed how the youth thought they were so smart without actually knowing anything. ”look, your mom was trying to be classy with weird exotic food. plus i wasn’t about to say anything that would get me uninvited to the party so i went with it. the main course was best along with the desserts so no complaints here.” he said with a shrug. the food was always great and at least his parents tried to bring people together with parties for the holidays. bennett’s own parents were always just gone and not around. maybe if they ever actually did anything it would have raised suspicion though so there wasn’t any winning really.

”thank god.” bennett said with a grin, ”because i really don’t think you can pull off a face tattoo. now that would be marring your beautiful skin.” he paused for a moment, debating whether or not it was worth dealing with a coach who hated him for two years and he wasn’t sure which was worse. he still had two years so not the entire four years but he also enjoyed lacrosse too much to just give it up. he wasn’t about to quit anytime soon. ”i’ll think on that one.” he shrugged, ”i really don’t plan on quitting lacrosse though so i guess suffering might be the way to go.” of course he’d hit the nail on the head with his guess about who izzy dated. it wasn’t exactly hard to guess since tyler’s parents were so controlling and he’d known them for years. ”gross. public school. nothing good comes from there.” he said seriously before laughing at his own words, ”because we all know only the best kids come from rich private schools.” that was far from the truth. no matter what it seemed that kids who went to any sort of school could end up better or worse depending on who they interacting with. the best kids weren’t always the richest and the worst kids weren’t always the poorest but that was the messed up academic system.

”are you serious?” he questioned, ”dude we’re on the same page. see it was meant to be. we gotta take up surfing now. i think they might offer a class on it through the university but i don’t know if i want to have an actual grade depend on my ability to ride a surfboard on water. surely we can find some locals who wouldn’t mind teaching us. i mean, that seems like the easiest thing to do. maybe after we pick up surfing we can go for some scuba diving certification. surely there's plenty to see in the ocean all around this island. you aren't bothered by swimming for a bit are you? the whole swimming part seems the easiest as most people just feel weird having to use an air tank to breath but that's kind of necessary. none of us have gills to use to breathe underwater. wonder if we can find some cool fish and play with them. hopefully that will build up to wanting to go cage diving with sharks but we can do baby steps while we’re here.” now he was off on another tangent because surely with the ocean so close there was way more they could do. how often did anyone get to live in hawaii? ”i didn’t say you would be a super sexy beach bum but i’ve seen girls who are attracted to the whole shaggy hair look. it makes no sense but some love it.” he countered, ”so if needed we can try it. then i can take a picture and send it to your sisters to show you’re emo.”

PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 11:42 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA

Sometimes Tyler managed to forget how well Bennett knew his little sisters. After all, when Bennett had come into the Rivera boy's life his sisters had been five and three. He had essentially watched the girls grow up with Tyler. "She's fifteen...as long as it's coming from her mouth it's the truth and she's not going to listen to me...or you, she's stubborn like that." Also, she had a bit too much of her father in her. "Also for someone who has steadfastly refused to get a tattoo, you certainly seem to know a whole hell of a lot about them. You sure you don't want to give it a try?" He asked with a grin, knowing full well what his answer was going to be (as he had already tried this before).

"I know. I know, but it was still gross, but the dessert was good. Definitely better than the crappy food court food at any rate." Like most college athletes Tyler could eat his way through what felt like half the buffet foods offered sometimes. It also meant that he was acutely aware of how crappy the food actually was in comparison to food that was made by his mother or professional chefs. Bennett seemed to actually be thinking about what he said about the lacrosse coach and for that Tyler was grateful. "No. No quitting. That means he wins and then I'd be in the spot of trying to decide whether to quit in solidarity or not. It would really affect me, which you know is the important part." Tyler let a grin accompany his normal teasing tone.

Bennett joked about the public school boy, but he knew that to his parents it was essentially the same as saying someone was currently enrolled in juvie. It was a bit ridiculous. "Oh definitely." He agreed in a tone that echoed his friend's serious one. "God forbid they actually trust their daughter's judgment of a kid." This time Tyler rolled his eyes to emphasize just how stupid he thought his parents were being in regards to this situation. Isabella Rivera was no longer a kid and on top of that, she was smart. He always thought she had a good head on her shoulders...the least her parents could do was trust her.

Even with Bennett distracting him, Tyler still felt the pain accompanying this tattoo. Why the hell had he thought it was a good idea to get a tattoo surrounding the entire circumference of his arm? On top of that, two thick black lines that needed to be inked in! While the tattoo wasn't complex in nature...it was still going to take a while to get it all done. This wasn't going to be a quick process. The Texan boy tried hard to concentrate on what his friend was saying, but he was beginning to lose him as Bennett got wrapped up in all the ocean activities that they could do. "Okay so I doubt your grade is based on your ability to actually surf that doesn't seem fair...what about the people who just are not athletically gifted? And...did you just mention swimming with sharks? Bro, you've got some big ass plans for us here. I'm all about the ocean activities but yeah let's do baby steps with the sharks, maybe."

Tyler frowned as he tried to picture himself or Bennett with a shaggy hair-do. "If I became a beach bum my sisters would piss their pants with laughter and why are we only talking about reinventing my identity? You could pull off beach bum, I think. Shaggy hair and maybe not shaving for a week or two? Then we can just surf and fish. Honestly, not a bad life. Except for the lack of lacrosse."

"Fuck, man, this is not a pleasant sensation." Tyler finally admitted nodding over to the tattoo artist who was hard at work on his defined bicep. "Kind of wishing I did a shot before this."
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 10:43 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”oh right. fifteen, the age of being a genius.” bennett said with a laugh as he rolled his eyes, ”there’s never really any escaping that with any teenager. as for knowing a lot about tattoos i am very well informed about a lot of things. you know this. just because i know a lot about people who used to eat mummies doesn’t mean i’m going to go out and eat a mummy. so the tattoo is a pass as well. maybe one day i’ll be ready for the voluntary status of getting one but not today. why, do you all ready have a set of matching tattoos in mind?” he had almost said stabbing but thankfully caught himself and said status. that sounded much better, especially considering tyler was getting stabbed at the moment. the constant drill of the needle was like white noise in the background at this point thankfully. plus bennett had the sound of his own voice and tyler’s voice to focus on so no fainting yet. ”you know i won’t quit. they gave me a scholarship for lacrosse and i’m not about to give that money up. plus i love the team too much.” he said with a grin, ”i would never expect you to quit the team in solidarity with me! i could use you as a mole on the inside to mess with the coach while i am away though! now wait a second, that’s a good idea for when i’m sick and missing practice. i think i could find some good spy tech to give you an earpiece and everything.” now his mind was running with that idea because surely the coach wouldn’t know what to make of tyler making the usual bennett comments. or maybe he could actually get the whole team in on it.

”i mean, your parents can’t exactly trust any of their kid’s judgement when it comes to being friends or even interacting with others. look at you! you’ve followed me all the way to hawaii. i’m obviously the worst influence ever. add in this tattoo and i’m heading straight to your parent’s version of hell.” he teased with a grin, ”do you think it will at least have the good dessert from your mom’s party?” tyler’s dad probably would have hated him more than his mom but it didn’t do bennett any good to watch tyler suffer under their strict rules. it wasn’t his fault that he supported his best friend. that was basically his job of what he was supposed to do. he hadn’t exactly tried to make tyler follow along and come to maui in his defense but he also couldn’t tell tyler the truth about what happened at that frat party. so what was he supposed to do when his best friend was ready to tag along? tell him no along with the truth? that wouldn’t have been fair. ”i’m pretty sure your grade is based on your ability to surf. that’s the whole point of classes! you don’t get to pass chemistry if you have no knowledge of how to do it.” he said as he rolled his eyes, ”if people aren’t athletically gifted that’s their problem for deciding to take a class on it and be graded on it. they just need to join a little recreational team at the athletic center and call it good.” the fact that anyone would finally choose to be athletic in college seemed to be a waste, especially to pay so much for a class. college courses were expensive, which was something that bennett was just now learning since he was footing his bills for the first time ever. it was easier to just do a sport for fun.

”of course! do you not want to swim with sharks?” he questioned, ”how can i not have big plans? we only have two years to go and we’re out of here. we have to make the most of it and do everything possible. we can easily start with little corals and fish and move our way up to turtles and dolphins. i’m not going to throw you in front of a shark the first time we get out in the water. they can sense fear you know. well, basically all animals can but whatever.” yeah, there were plenty of big plans bennett had in mind but if anything it was all meant to be a distraction from the truth. bennett just had to find a way to get through the two years left of college, get the trust fund from his grandparents, and then things could go back to normal. or at least some version of normal. he started laughing when tyler mentioned his sisters because he was right, they would get a laugh out of it. ”of course i was only planning on you reinventing your identity. i thought i was doing fine as the college lacrosse athlete attempting to pass his classes. if you want me to a beach bum with you that could work but i don’t know how well we’d do at fishing in the ocean. plus not having lacrosse would get old. i also don’t think the sand would be very comfortable to sleep on so let’s not do that. i take back my original idea of being beach bums. surely someone will think that we’re just being creeps and then we’ll get arrested or something.” he sighed in defeat. yeah, that had all ready happened to bennett once and he had been lucky to get out of that. surely it wouldn’t happen again. ”you’re the one who volunteered for this.” he shrugged, ”but don’t worry, we’re getting shots afterwards. maybe we can happen upon a party and make a night out of it. we’ll show off your tattoo and everyone will ohhh and awww over it. that will make the pain all worthwhile. besides, it’s coming along nicely. if you stop now you’ll look like an idiot.”
PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 04:49 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA

"Yeah I know, but I don't remember being so unbearable at fifteen." He was sure that there was someone out there who would attest that Tyler Rivera had not been an easy person to live with at fifteen. He was fairly certain that those people would not be his parents. After all, he had always been a good son to his parents. It wasn't until he had turned eighteen and moved out and gotten away from his parents influence that he started to act out in his own interest and, in turn, against his parents. If anything, they'd say he was worse now. Tyler had to shake his head with a little grin as his friend told him, again, that he would not be getting a tattoo. That was to be expected, but it didn't mean that Tyler didn't enjoy teasing him about every once in a while. He grinned when Bennett brought up matching tattoos. "Wolves. Definitely wolves. I think it'd be a good metaphor for our friendship."

This was one of the things that they didn't really acknowledge or talk about, but Bennett was more than a friend. Bennett was his brother. More than when they called each other bro in the way that males did. Bennett was more family than anyone had really been for him. There wasn't anything he wouldn't do for Bennett. That had included begging his father to help him, dropping out of school with him, and moving to Hawaii with him. It was just what he would do for Bennett. Tyler didn't regret a minute of it and he knew that he never would. Tyler couldn't help but think of their high school lacrosse team and their old college team when Ben mentioned that he would never quit the team. Those had sort of been like a wolf-pack too, especially their high school team. There was something about going through that age group with a team of people that bonded you for life. "Oh so not only would you not let me quit in solidarity, but you'd use me as a spy? Greaaat." He chuckled at the very idea of what Bennett would do if he had access to an earpiece that he could give Tyler and talk into it. "I wonder what the coach would think of me suddenly saying all the things that would normally come out of your mouth. He wouldn't know what to do with it, I bet."

"Dude you have been on my parents shit list for a while now. My mom always thought you were funny, but dad...well, I think the words lazy and lack of ambition were thrown around." Tyler rolled his eyes as if to communicate that he didn't believe a word of what his father said about anyone in his life. Daniel Rivera was always too busy to bother himself with hardly anything concerning his family, especially their friends and the company they kept. However, when he deigned to actually take the time and take it all in it was only to say something scathing and negative about it. No one would be as perfect as him and so he had to point it out to everyone. "Also if there is a hell of my parents design it would probably have bad food wouldn't it? Like the exotic nasty food or..." He pulled a face at the very thought of it. "All the kale and vegan bull shit that is trend with rich people now a days." Tyler thought it was disgusting. Give him a good burger any day.

"Okay, okay. So no surfing classes." Tyler relented. "We'll just get some of the locals to teach us because we definitely need to learn to surf. Definitely scuba diving too, I've always wanted my certification and you're right, we need to make the most of our time here." The ocean, after all, was Tyler's passion. He wanted to help protect all the plants and animals that lived within it. It had been his passion for a long time, ever since he was a kid and he had gone snorkeling for the first time. Years later, Tyler was a very strong swimmer and had gone snorkeling dozens of times, but had never yet been scuba diving. He resolved to fix that before leaving Hawaii. "I mean...yeah I guess. It'd be cool to swim with sharks." Tyler continued a thought later. Sharks had been the most fascinating thing to him when he was a kid and he had begged his father as a child to swim with sharks. It had been shut down and that was the end of that. Tyler hadn't given it much thought after that because when his father said no to something that was the final answer. Well...another thing he'd have to fix now that they were no longer speaking and he was away from his influence. "Let's definitely work our way up, though, we've got a lot of ground to cover."

Bennett had just had an entire argument with himself, as he was prone to do, regarding the validity of the two of them becoming and pulling off being beach bums. "Yeah okay, so no being beach bums for the sake of our arrest records, yeah?" Tyler asked, wisely not bringing up the fact that Bennett had enough close calls with his own arrest records after the incident in Texas. "I can live with that. I think sleeping on the sand would be itchy anyway." Tyler may have made a vulgar gesture at his friend as he mentioned that this tattoo was his idea. Yeah. He was aware, that didn't mean that he didn't have a right to complain. The pain was making him a bit more on edge than usual. The constant drilling was a dull pain reverberating in his skin and muscle.

A small grin tugged at the corner of his lips as his friend mentioned it was turning out quite nice and Tyler moved his head to watch James hard at work on his bicep. It was turning out quite good. This would so definitely be worth it when it was done. "I'm not going to stop. That would be a waste of money, pain, and time. No...come hell or high water this thing is getting done." How stupid would he look with a half-finished tattoo? No, James was going to finish it and honestly, Tyler was quite excited about the entire idea of it being done and just looking cool. "Definitely shots and yeah...we can go out after, if you want." He said with a shrug (well a one-armed shrug as his other arm was to remain as still as humanly possible). "I do have a quiz in Organic Chemistry II tomorrow, though. So I really can't stay out long."

OOC: Bonus ^.^
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 12:15 AM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”i’m pretty sure we were both perfect at age fifteen.” bennett replied with a grin. surely they won’t the perfect teenage boys that people would idolize but they were pretty decent. they at least figured things out as they went along. he paused for a moment, mulling over the idea of getting wolves as a tattoo. ”excellent.” he said with a nod, ”it is the perfect metaphor for our friendship. we’re our own wolf pack. i mean, i guess we can let others in but only when we feel like it. they can’t get a tattoo though. it just won’t be the same. we’re definitely both alphas to say the least.” he laughed at the thought, knowing that there were plenty of people who he considered his friends but tyler was definitely someone closer. much closer than anyone else in his life to say the least. they’d been through so much together it was hard to imagine what his life would have been like without him. tyler truly was his brother, whether he knew it or not, and he wouldn’t change it for the world. that was probably why he was trying to hard not to tell the truth about texas and his own family drama. the thought of losing tyler was too much and it was so stupid bennett couldn’t allow that. ”you know, maybe they have some of those long lasting tattoos that we could get custom made. i could easily put that on and we could match for a bit and test out different designs.” he suggested before grinning, ”if you survive this tattoo of course.” not that bennett was planning to actually get a tattoo but he could handle a temporary one. there was no pain involved and would be easy to apply. ”i mean, why not use you as a spy?” he questioned, ”we’ve got to use the element of surprise to our advantage! coach would definitely be at a loss. he would think you were broken or that i’d cloned myself to look like you. maybe we could make him think you’re from the future as me! now that would send him on a mind trip.”

it wasn’t surprising that tyler’s mom thought he was funny but of course his dad thought of him as lazy and lacking ambition. surely bennett had plenty of ambition that he just wasn’t aware of. it wasn’t as if bennett was his kid so why would he care? instead he had to worry about the fact that his own son was focusing on the wrong things instead of what he wanted. ”your mom is right i am funny.” he laughed, ”as for your dad he can keep his opinions to himself. he obviously knows very little about me. so disappointing.” bennett had been busy busting his ass to pay for his own education and had always worked hard so lazy was not a word to throw around, save for on the weekend when he deserved a break from his courses. the lack of ambition probably are from the fact that his major took forever to declare but bennett had been smart enough to knock out his general courses. there were plenty of people who hadn’t even done that and were still in college during a fifth and sixth year. ”well if it is their version of hell could it truly have shit food? they would still want to look great and appear to be the best. so maybe they have the best exotic food and they don’t realize that some is good and some is bad.” he said, ”but if it is kale and vegan shit i ask you to release me from that hell immediately by killing me. that would be terrible to have to live with. i need some actual food, not the food that my food eats. i’d also probably starve myself if i had to. i think that might be more painful.” that would be miserable but thankfully a version of tyler’s parent’s hell didn’t exist. they couldn’t create one for him to trap him in.

”yes! exactly!” he said excitedly when tyler agreed with him. they were on the same page, not that they ever weren’t really, and that meant all the more fun. ”i’ll find some locals to teach us. we can easily rent the gear and probably get a discount because we’re students. make the most of our educational suffering and all. we can get certified in everything, maybe even be experts for the local coral and fish. now that would be awesome.” if bennett hadn’t been so busy trying to keep tyler distracted he would have pulled out his phone and started looking up their options right away. ”we will do it all and build our way up. don’t worry. i’m not going to start with the big things right away. then we’ll be disappointed with everything else we do.” he teased. not that anything they did ever was disappointing. there was nothing that they had planned that wouldn’t be exciting. ”yeah, we want to get hired after college.” he grinned before laughing at tyler’s annoyance with him. it was all his own fault this tattoo was happening so he couldn’t stop now. ”organic chemistry quiz?” he questioned with a frown, ”that just sounds like a pain. we can go out for a few shots and then i’ll help you study for it. can’t have your parents thinking that because you got a tattoo that you suddenly started failing your classes, as if those two things are related. so we'll have our bit of fun and then be serious about school.”

bonus: i can play this game too

PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 02:58 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA

"Most definitely. That's how I remember it." Tyler agreed with a grin. He was glad to know that Bennett remembered it similarly to him. Really, for all that his father thought that Bennett was a bad influence (which let's be clear: he was not in the least) on his eldest son Tyler and Bennett had been good kids. They were good guys. They didn't get involved in drugs or drinking (heavily anyway) when they were teenagers. They went to class and they mostly stayed out of trouble. His parents had nothing to complain about...not that it stopped them. Tyler grinned broadly as his friend agreed to the idea of wolf tattoos. He really doubted that Bennett would ever get a tattoo, but the idea of it amused Tyler greatly. "I'm sure we can find some temporary wolf tattoos somewhere...also you may be an alpha I don't think I am." An alpha would have no issue standing up to his father or taking him down when needed. Tyler had struggled with that...though he supposed if they were going with that metaphor he had indeed became the alpha when he left. Okay this was getting a little too involved. "Anyway, wolf packs only have one alpha."

Tyler felt James's grip on him tighten slightly as his body shook with laughter at the idea of the hijinks Bennett would pull on the coach if he got the chance. Right. Staying still so this didn't actually get messed up. "I think we would both get kicked off the team before we could convince him of anything of that sort." Even if the idea of it all was really really funny. It was like a stunt they might've pulled when they were kids. They had all the spy-gear and walkie talkies to try to talk from house to house without actually calling. Most of it had been disappointing, but he thought that technology had come a long way. If this ever did actually come up they might be able to pull it off. Not that either of them had the balls to actually pull off something like this now that they were supposedly adults.

"My dad doesn't know much about anything in any of his kid's lives." This was, honestly, the least of all his complaints regarding his father and his childhood. Tyler actually really preferred when his dad didn't pay attention to him because then he could relax. Then he didn't have to worry about constant judgment and being told what he was doing wrong and how to do it right. It was better, for everyone, when their father stayed out of their lives. Tyler didn't exactly like dwelling on the unpleasant subject of his father, after all he was thousands of miles away with his best friend getting a tattoo. He didn't need his father to be able to control his moods even when they weren't speaking.

He gladly took the distraction of the specific kind of hell that his parents would design and ran with it. "Oh god, you're right. They would still be trying to impress even in the after world." He grimaced at the very thought. That look stayed on his face at the idea of having to eat Kale and all that vegan shit for even more than one meal made him want to gag. "Don't leave me there, dude. If that's the case you need to kill me too. Some...double suicide pact or something. We can't live that way. Even in hell."

Tyler was still trying to make sure he followed the conversation while the constant drilling continued on his arm. Bennett really was distracting him from it all. It was still a dull pain, but at this point Tyler was starting to get used to it. This really wasn't that bad, it just wasn't exactly comfortable. It was easier to deal with, though, as he concentrated on the conversation and thought about all the things that Bennett was talking about. "Man, we better get started on this stuff. We've got a lot to do." The idea of filling up their free time with these kind of activities excited Tyler. It was hard to insert themselves into another college community when they only had two years left. At least, they'd keep busy and actually enjoy themselves. "Do you think anyone on the lacrosse team knows how to surf? There are a few locals. That seems like an easy way-in." Team bonding and crap as a bonus.

Bennett took his lewd gesture in stride as Tyler knew he would. "Dude, you don't have to end your night just because of me." Tyler said as Bennett offered to help him study. It was nice of him and all, but Tyler knew it wasn't exactly what Bennett wanted to do. Hell, Tyler didn't want to do it. He just knew that he had to. There was no passing organic chemistry on a whim. He had to dedicate more and more time to his studies. "I already took over most of your night by dragging you here with me."
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 13 2018, 03:44 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”bro.” bennett said seriously, ”you are definitely an alpha. besides, it is our own wolf pack. we get to make the rules. we have two alphas and it is you and i. don’t put yourself down like that. how could you not be an alpha? do i need to regale you with the tales from our lives about you being an alpha? i mean, i don’t know how much time we have left on that tattoo but surely i could fill you in for hours as needed.” the idea of tyler not being an alpha was absurd to him. tyler had literally been the one with the idea for both of them to move rom texas to hawaii. it was if tyler had coordinated everything that bennett only had as an idea. not that bennett had intended for tyler to come along with him but he knew he would need to have some sort of idea to appease tyler for leaving texas. ”man, i think we probably would get kicked off the team.” he sighed, ”but i bet if we got enough of the team in on it we could get him to the point of being convinced before he figured it out. we’ll just have to test that theory during our senior year. close to the end of the season of course. that way coach can’t kick us off because we have the championship games to play.” now that was an idea he could work with. they’d have enough time to get the whole team in on it too so that it would be easier to convince the coach. nothing like a senior year prank on the coach just before finishing college. ”it’s ok, our dads are the same in that aspect. not knowing much about kids seems to be part of the job. at least your dad had a couple to not care about. my dad only had me and that was too much for him to try and handle.” he joked. it had been both a blessing and a curse not to have his parents very involved in his own life, but when they finally decided to pull out completely it had been a little too much of a surprise.

”of course i’m right.” he said with a grin, ”but definitely a double suicide pact. we both have to escape no matter what and we’re willing to do what it takes. no point in suffering even if it is together. i don’t think i could distract from that situation no matter how much talking i did.” it was always a given that bennett could try and talk his way out of anything, save for the incident back in texas, but surely in a hellscape like tyler had described nothing he would say would be able to fix things. that truly would have been a struggle. ”why do you think i’m planning it out loud with you now? i’ve only just gotten a few things figured out so i decided it was time to get the ball rolling.” he teased, ”but yeah, i can talk to some of the lacrosse team locals. i was also going to ask some people in my classes. there’s plenty of surfers but some aren’t as obvious as others. i guess the cali surfer look isn’t one to be on the lookout for here in maui. there’s always differences.” that had been what he had noticed. some of the people who looked like the outdoorsy types were offended by the idea of going to the beach. then there were the people who seemed to be too absorbed in their coursework who actually were more willing to go out and enjoy the beach and what the island had to offer. ”you act like you’re ruining my life.” bennett laughed, that was his job. or rather what he had accidentally done by letting tyler come along with him to maui but what could he do at this point? tell the truth? maybe later, hopefully much later so it could be laughed about and treated like nothing. although the fact that he hadn’t told the truth would come back to bite him in the ass. ”i came along almost willingly for you to get this tattoo.” he continued, ”besides, i don’t mind one bit. you act like i have some big party all ready planned when if anything the only plan was to get drinks with you after this. let’s get our drinks and then go study. like i said, i don’t need this tattoo to be what ruins your life magically. i can help by quizzing you and maybe do some of my own assignments early instead of last minute like usual.”
PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 12:51 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA

Tyler had not expected the response that he got from Bennett when he mentioned that he was not an alpha, not a leader. It just seemed true to Tyler and he thought, maybe, it wasn't so bad...everyone needed followers didn't they? But, Bennett thought that Tyler wasn't seeing himself clearly. He supposed that if Ben had said anything that felt like he was shitting on himself, Tyler would've responded the same way. He was lucky to have Bennett, he thought as he listened, lucky to have a friend like that. Tyler gave his friend a little grin in response. "There are tales of our lives about me being an alpha? Well, I think when I'm having a shitty day I'll have to have you tell me all those. But you're right it's our wolf-pack we can have any rules we want even with alphas."

Bennett had a contingency plan for his plot with the lacrosse coach, of course he did. Tyler wasn't going to lie, the entire plot had him grinning. Sometimes as budding adults everything got really serious and the immature antics they got up to when they were younger had fallen to the wayside. This kind of seemed like an absolutely awesome plan. "Dude, that would be awesome." He told Bennett, echoing his silent thoughts. "We could definitely get some of the team in on it I mean it might take some convincing but it's not like this is harmful it'd just be fun...a senior prank, if you will." Tyler was cataloging all the young men on their lacrosse team and who exactly would go along with this without a second thought and who they might have to convince and those who they'd have to keep in the dark completely. It was definitely doable.

Tyler had never understood Bennett's parents. He'd met them several times throughout their childhood and they hadn't seemed to bother a lot. It was foreign to him because his own parents were so heavy handed in their involvement in Tyler's life. "They're both kind of pieces of shit when it comes to the fathering role. Well....at least they aren't winning any awards for their parenting." Tyler knew that two dads who mostly ignored their kids and their lives were not the worst dads they could have. They were better than no-dads. They were better than dads who pushed their kids around. However, they still kind of sucked.

It was better to talk about the surfing lessons and their plans in Hawaii then there parents. "Yeahhh not to many of the cali surfer dudes here, weirdly." It probably helped that the two of them grew up in Texas where they didn't have a ton of interaction with that cali surfer type or really many surfers at all. If they did, Tyler was sure they both would've learned to surf long ago. "But there's got to be someone that one of us knows who's willing to teach us to surf just for pure enjoyment and our awesome company." He tried to think of the kids in his classes. Tyler, at this point in his academic career, was enrolled in almost exclusively science classes. If he had been asked he wouldn't have said any of the nerdy classmates he had would be surfers, but he bet that at least some of them were. There were a lot of locals here at this college, after all. In his mind, to live in Hawaii you had to know how to surf to some extent.

"Almost willingly." Tyler quoted with a laugh. Yeah that sounded about right. Bennett would go anywhere with him, he knew, so long as he asked and sometimes he didn't even have to ask. This activity, however, was not Bennett's favorite he knew...so almost willingly sounded just about right. "Well yeah I know...but studying isn't anyone's favorite activity and..." Well he wasn't sure what exactly to say. He wasn't about to turn down company and help while studying for organic chem quizzes. It made the studying a lot more bearable when it was done with a friend and there was no better friend than Bennett. He would take the offer and he knew that, so Tyler settled on, "You're a good friend, dude."
BROS <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK

TOGGLE