01.08.18 - Happy New Year! Way to survive the party to ring it in. We're still having a lot of fun with plots and character requests so be sure to check those out.
ADMIN LUNA
Characters

Nicolas Fuentes
Caleb Park

ADMIN PLUTO
Characters

Ashton Young
Ben Sheridan
Christian Nopal
Edmund Davies

♥ ♥ ♥

Add Reply
New Poll

Catch my Breath, Luna/Caleb
AMELIA I. CLARKE
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 10:37 PM

"Ames"
OCCUP:
Entrepreneur
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

AMELIA I. CLARKE
© Moony // CURRENTLY Offline

Catch My Breath
This whole not being able to walk thing was beginning to grate on Amelia's nerves. Aw hell, who was she kidding? Beginning? Honestly, other than the fact that it meant interacting with the hot lifeguard...this stupid injury was most definitely the worst thing to happen on this even more stupid vacation. She had gotten some satisfaction out of the frantic phone call she had gotten from Emmett when she texted him that she had nearly drowned and was he happy that he sent her on this vacation now? Of course, as soon as she explained the situation he had rolled his eyes hard enough that she swear she could hear it through the phone and called her a drama queen.

She had spent the rest of the phone call pouting in a way that she only ever did while talking with her best friend of ten years complaining about what she would do now. He had eventually told her that she was in Hawaii and to get a mai tai and sit by the pool. The phone call had ended with Amelia reluctantly admitting she at least had several appointments she could still do. One of these "appointments" was with Caleb Park. It wasn't really an appointment...it was just lunch. To be honest, though, she was glad for the distraction. She and Caleb had had a bit of a rough start, but...really it was just nice to have someone she didn't have to necessarily walk on eggshells around.

Amelia somewhat hobbled into the place they had agreed to meet. She had had crutches, but after some of the swelling went down and she was able to put her weight on her ankle she had left them. She still had them, but she was ubering everywhere. She didn't need to have them all the time. She leaned against a bench meant for the waiting patrons as she waited for her...well was he a friend? He was a bit of a twat, honestly, but he was also probably the closest she got to a friend outside of Emmett with her work schedule. So, sure, she'd call him a friend. It sounded less pathetic that way.

She let a small smile grace her features as she watched his familiar form enter the establishment. She waited until he was in hearing distance before she actually began to speak. "Hi." She said to him, pushing off the bench and only wincing slightly at the weight on her injured ankle. "So I've had a bleeding shitty vacation thus far and I will totally be ordering wine with lunch. So no judgment."
tag ☼ notes? ☼ word count ☼ thanks evvie!
PM
^
CALEB T. PARK
 Posted: Jan 3 2018, 11:41 PM

"cale"
OCCUP:
heir
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
fake taken

CALEB T. PARK
© luna // CURRENTLY Offline

Caleb had the unfortunate pleasure of experiencing an interesting interaction with his darling fiancé. Who arrived to their meeting – well, “date” he supposed – late and almost made Caleb roadkill. If he had to rate his experience, he’d have to give it a three out of ten. The café service was quick and made sure to cater to Caleb. His coffee was alright, it could have been better. His date… no no he shouldn’t bad mouth his darling fiancé. They were in love after all. And to think, that all happened only a few days ago yet it was still so fresh in his mind. All in all, Caleb could not simply complain about his circumstances. It was all his fault, of course. Caleb had even put stock into karma for a split second, before telling himself that the very thought of karma was ridiculous. Everything was based on luck rather than karma.

He’d gotten out of a meeting with one of his parent’s associates when he mentioned he was to grab lunch and discuss stocks and all that with a certain Amelia Clarke. His parents sent him on his merry way. The last thing he wanted to receive any more ‘hints’ of merging two powerful families together. Caleb could certainly use a sympathetic ear – not exactly but it was close enough. He did not have to put on the usual façade he usually had with associates and business partners. He didn’t have to watch himself with Amelia and she did the same. Caleb arrived not too long after she did, thankfully. He wasn’t late (unlike someone he knew). Once he spotted her on one of the benches, he made his way to her and put his hands in his pockets. “Nice to see you too, Ms. Clarke.” He teased.

There will be no judgment here, except if you decide on skimping on the shrimp scampi here. You’re not the only with a shitty time. I had the worst time meeting someone – who was late, callous, rude, and an overall imbecile. So I’ll be joining you on that glass of wine. How can your vacation be that bad? It's a vacation. You know, one of those things that help you relax.

need the clouds to cover me

@moony

BADLANDS
PM
^
AMELIA I. CLARKE
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 04:56 PM

"Ames"
OCCUP:
Entrepreneur
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

AMELIA I. CLARKE

Catch My Breath
Amelia realized a beat too late that really she hadn't even bothered with pleasantries when Caleb walked in. The sight of a somewhat familiar face had made her a little more enthusiastic than normal. That was the problem with taking a vacation by yourself...you got bored of your own company really quick. It didn't help that Emmett had taken her work away. She was really struggling with the feeling of having nothing to do. It made her uneasy. It often felt like there was a knot working its way through her stomach. It was a pressure of feeling like there were a million things to do, but not being able to actually do any of them. So when she saw someone she could actually converse with...yeah she forgot. She was sure that Caleb would forgive her.

The blonde did let a little grin take her features as Caleb promised no judgment and to join in the wine-drinking. "I would never skimp on food." She told him widening her eyes with a serious sort of look that ended with a smile. It was true...she was in shape, but that was mostly because she ran and exercised pretty obsessively as a way to deal with stress. It was necessary because she ate a lot of take-out and junk food when she was working late (which was all the time, of course). Honestly, the fact that she didn't have to worry about what good food costs anymore was one of the best perks of actually having money.

She furrowed her brows as he described his meeting. Sometimes it felt like she was in the business of meeting people. She took endless meetings with men and women every single day and yes...some of them were very strange. She had, however, never had the pleasure of meeting someone who held all the qualities that Caleb was talking about. "Who on earth did you meet that was like that? Not a possible business associate, I hope?" She asked as they were directed to a table. She couldn't think of anything worse than doing business with someone who didn't have basic manners.

Amelia only winced slightly at the soreness of her foot as they made their way to the table before sitting and thanking the server. She did have to roll her eyes when Caleb brought up the same point Emmett was going at earlier. It was a vacation. She was supposed to be relaxing...not moping. "First off...this vacation was not optional. My business partner all but pushed me onto the plane." She scowled at the memory. Emmett had insisted he take her to the airport. He truly had...as if she was going to turn around and pretend she was in Hawaii while she just stayed at home and worked. It was ridiculous. "The part that has so far made the vacation shitty...well I need a glass of wine for that. It's mildly embarrassing." She made a point of glancing over the lists of alcoholic drinks that she could actually order before looking back up at the man in front of her. "You, however, are not on vacation...what business luncheon did you bail on to get here?"
PM
^
CALEB T. PARK
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 07:03 PM

"cale"
OCCUP:
heir
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
fake taken

CALEB T. PARK

Good, because I’m starving and the espresso I had earlier is wearing off.” Caleb sighed. He was not looking forward to crashing, but it was the inevitable. “I’d be judging you if you didn’t eat, either.” He gave her a lopsided grin. Food was delicious, how could he not want any? Especially that squid-idk fettucine he had few days prior. Maybe he’d ask the chef to make it for him at home sometime. The benefits of being rich. He had someone to cook for him. Caleb had to choose his words carefully. “An associate, let’s go with that. I’d rather not get into details at the moment. I had the worst headache dealing with them in the first place. Not a business, no. A blessing.” He said. That was certainly one way to put it and technically, Caleb wasn’t wrong. If it were for business, Caleb would have left immediately without a care. “Let’s be real here, if it was for business it’d look bad for their company that they can’t be bothered with basic manners.” He sat on the other side of the table and the server poured water into their glasses as he spoke.

Caleb merely raised a brow when she winced. “What’s got you in pain?” he asked. He took a sip of his water. “Your business partner is a genius. What’s not to like about Maui? Especially when you’re on vacation and can get anything you want?” he asked. Caleb couldn’t help but let out a snort. “Mildly embarrassing? What did you even do? Wait – you didn’t get roped into some strange dom-sub hook up, did you? Because honestly, I’d be embarrassed about that too, especially if there was no aftercare.” He said. Caleb studied the wine menu and decided on cabernet red. There was nothing wrong with getting an early start on drinking. He still had to decide on food, but he could take his time on that. Caleb was not in any rush and he was more eager to start drinking. He was sure he’d die of alcohol poisoning at some point in his life.

One of my parents’ associates. It was a… discussion of how they could bring two powerful families together. I was glad when you asked to get lunch, I was desperate to get out of the meeting.” He groaned. “But the company now is better than my parents’ friends, that’s for certain” Caleb said, grinning. His parents were proving to quite frustrating to deal with, especially with their sudden interest in his future marital life. Being an adult – especially one at his age was so very difficult.

@moony

BADLANDS
PM
^
AMELIA I. CLARKE
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 09:06 PM

"Ames"
OCCUP:
Entrepreneur
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

AMELIA I. CLARKE

Catch My Breath
"Caleb, I think you find ways to judge people by regardless." She told him bluntly with a good natured shake of her head. Eat too much? Eat too little? Wear a wrinkled shirt? Caleb was certainly going to judge you for it. She didn't necessarily blame him because she didn't think it was just a Caleb problem. It was more a affluent person problem. They were all judgey as hell. No matter what you did it wasn't going to be perfect for them. Amelia raised her eyebrows when Caleb told her that he didn't want to really talk about it. A person that Caleb didn't want to complain about? Well...this had to be a very special associate indeed.

She was curious as to what exactly had happened and why it had been so painful for him, other than the fact that he was rude, of course. It wasn't her business. They certainly weren't those kind of friends, at least not yet. So instead of asking what she really wanted to ask, Amelia just remarked on the part of conversation she knew: business. "Well that's why I asked. I'd definitely advise leaving a business like that in the dust. I wouldn't want to associate with someone like that...let alone work with them." Amelia had very little patience when it came to the people she did business with. There was just a certain caliber that she held those associates to and if they didn't make it...well, she wasn't going to do business with them. She didn't have time to hold anyone's hands.

Amelia let out a little sigh when he mentioned what had her in pain. So he had noticed that. She supposed that it was wishful thinking that perhaps she was healed enough to not show that her ankle was still mildly sore. "It's tied to the embarrassing thing." She told him as they took their seats. Amelia was just thinking that she would enjoy a good pinot noir when Caleb offered his explanation for what had her limping and was embarrassing. It was a good thing that she wasn't drinking anything because she would've spit it out or choked on it. Dom-sub?! What the hell did he think she was into?!

"God no!" She answered quickly giving him a look. "What--how did you even come up with that?!" She shook her head. "The actual story is going to be a disappointment if that's what you're thinking it's like." The waitress came by then and asked if she could get them started on anything. She waited for Caleb to order his wine before she ordered her own. She smiled politely at the waitress until she left. Amelia flipped open the menu to see exactly what kind of food they were going to be able to get at this establishment as Caleb continued to talk. She raised her eyes to meet his as he talked and had to frown when he talked about 'merging' families.

"Bring two powerful families together..." She quoted with brows furrowed. "Are your parents and their business associates trying to pimp you out to make stronger ties? That's very mafia-esque, just so you know. " That was one of the benefits of being a self-made woman. Her parents had no control over her life anymore (not that they had had much control to begin with, if all parties were being honest). "This is when I'm glad my parents aren't rich."

She grinned when the wine arrived. "I'd definitely say we both deserve this then."
PM
^
CALEB T. PARK
 Posted: Jan 6 2018, 06:18 PM

"cale"
OCCUP:
heir
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
fake taken

CALEB T. PARK

I can’t help it. It’s who I am as a person. Aren’t you the same way? There's this saying.. that we're cut from the same cloth” he said. Caleb was born and raised to be that way. His peers growing up behaved the same as him. It wasn’t anything new in his life and he was so sure that Amelia was similar. She was a wealthy person, the same as him. Caleb had to admit he was curious about Amelia’s situation. He was especially curious since she seemed to be in pain given by the number of times he caught her wincing, which was more than once. “Yes, exactly.” Caleb agreed. “I don’t how good their product or whatever the hell it is. There’s no way in hell I’d associate with them.” A fake smile and a fake can-do attitude got people far in life and that was how Caleb managed to help his parent’s business. Besides, he didn’t have much patience for that kind of people, that much was true when he met up with his fiancé before. “Ah, I see.” He added. He figured it should be an interesting story, though he highly doubted it was anything close to the situation he spoke of.

Oh, really? I thought it was going to be an exciting story. It’s not like it’s something that’ll never happen. People participate in that kind of stuff all the time.” He shrugged. “Not that I have experience with that.” He quickly added. Caleb cleared his throat. “I was just curious. Besides, I’m not about handing over the reins to someone.” Caleb added. Her reaction was certainly amusing though, and he couldn’t fight the chuckle that left his mouth. He finally took a glance at the menu, and settled on something light. He had to look his best, of course. “So what did happen? Or at you trying to keep me in suspense?

He had to pause and think for a moment. Pimping out … that was one way to talk about arranged marriages. After all, wasn’t money and power the main reason why arranged marriages even happened so long ago? Amelia wasn’t wrong about it. Caleb was being pimped out.That’s one way to put it. Yes, well, they need someone to inherit everything.” And Caleb was that person. When their glasses of wine finally arrived, he grinned and picked up his glass, raising it. “To shitty times.”

@moony

BADLANDS
PM
^
AMELIA I. CLARKE
 Posted: Jan 7 2018, 09:42 PM

"Ames"
OCCUP:
Entrepreneur
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

AMELIA I. CLARKE

Catch My Breath
Was Amelia the same as Caleb? Maybe to some extent. They both had very little patience for the utter farce that was relations with each other among the upper circles of the world. They both certainly had a taste for some of the finer things in life that being wealthy could provide. She had always had the feeling that he was a hard-worker. Yes, she supposed they had a lot in common, but she wasn't sure if she was as judgmental as he was. She didn't like the idea that she was. "Maybe." She decided making a little face and warring with herself to not stick her tongue out at him like she was an infant.

Amelia had to nod as she talked about not caring how good the product was if the people they sent were like the person he met with. She had seen people with stellar ideas that failed miserably because the people selling them didn't know what the hell they were doing. You had to have a head for business and a personality that didn't make people chafe if you were going to have even marginal success. Amelia still had to shake her head at the idea of a dom-sub hook-up. Yeah, Amelia was a bit controlling, but she wasn't going that far with anyone. "Of course they do." Amelia said. "They may not, however, talk to their friend about it the next day over lunch in a crowd of people."

"You could be the dom. If it's about control." She said, catching a stray strand of hair from in front of her eyes and tucking it behind her ear. She wondered, briefly, how many of the business associates that either of them kept had a Christian Grey like persona hidden behind their perfectly coifed outfits. She supposed that some of them probably did enjoy being subs too...yeah okay, this line of thought had to stop. She did not want to be thinking about anyone like that...let alone anyone she actually knew. Luckily, Caleb switched the subject back to her story. "Of course not." She smiled some. "Just catching up." This time she did let her tongue peak out at the younger man before retracting it.

"All right all right." She finally relented. Just as she was about to continue on and tell him the story of being rescued by a lifeguard at the beach at her resort and then meeting said lifeguard later for drinks...their wine arrived. She smiled pleasantly and thanked the waitress as she set the wine down. Amelia picked up her glass of wine and had to grin at Caleb's toast. "Yes. To truly shitty times." She took a sip of her wine and then set it back down.

"Okay...so my story. It's just...embarrassing. I went to the beach for a swim because there isn't much else to do. Well, like an idiot I went out and got my foot caught in coral." Her eyes flicked down to the bandages on her foot (that now just covered the remaining scrapes) at the memory of it. It hadn't exactly been pleasant to be bombarded by waves as she tried to free herself. The panic had started to truly set in before Wyatt had saved her. "I was out deep enough that it was concerning because of the waves...so of course, I had to be rescued by one of the lifeguard. This bloke swam me back and sat me on the beach where I then had a small group of people watching."

It was a true battle of the wills to keep the blush from rushing to her cheeks at the memory of it all. Amelia Clarke had no problem being in the spotlight, but not at a time that she was vulnerable. Not at a time she had not planned to be. "He then of course had to practically drag my ass back to the hotel because my foot was swollen and as red as a lobster." She ran her fingers through her hair before grabbing her wine for another sip. "Not as scandalous as your theory....but embarrassing."
PM
^
CALEB T. PARK
 Posted: Jan 9 2018, 12:32 AM

"cale"
OCCUP:
heir
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
fake taken

CALEB T. PARK

Caleb simply shrugged at her ‘maybe’. He wasn’t going to inquire about it, it was her opinion on it really. He certainly did believe they were similar. He did give her a look back as he scrunched up his nose in response. “It’s not like anyone actually listens to an entire conversation that someone else is having. Unless they’re snooping and catch a snippet and take something completely out of context.” Caleb shook his head. “Honestly, there’s nothing wrong with such conversation. It only matters if the other person is uncomfortable.” He added. Caleb took a quick look around the place, and noted that there were not many people sitting where they were. Then the two were lucky. Only a few would have heard or paid attention to Caleb’s statement about people’s kinks. "We may as well say anything we want. Give people something to talk about with their friends." he grinned.

Hm, I suppose. All about preference and what your partner likes too.” He shrugged. Caleb wasn’t as much an asshole as many believed (he still was one, however, and he felt it was very unjustified). He wasn’t someone who was actively interested in other people’s private lives. They were private for a reason. “Ha, aren’t you a woman of mystery?” he joked. He noted that she stuck her tongue out at him and Caleb couldn’t help but reflect the action back at her. He clinked his glass with her own and took a sip afterward. He set it down and waited for her to begin spinning her tale.

So the lifeguard saved you and set you down by a small group of people. It could have been worse, he could have set you down in the middle of the beach where it’s the most congested. Hard to believe the esteemed Amelia Clarke was subdued by a piece of coral. Shocking.” He teased. Caleb took a sip of his wine and continued listening to her story. “He carried you back to the hotel? You must be pretty special for a lifeguard to take you back like that instead of getting back to work. But, I can see why you’re embarrassed by it. Now my other question, was he good looking?” he gave her a sly smile.

@moony

BADLANDS
PM
^
AMELIA I. CLARKE
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 08:22 PM

"Ames"
OCCUP:
Entrepreneur
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

AMELIA I. CLARKE

Catch My Breath
Given the direction this conversation was headed one would think that it was Amelia who came from the culture that felt sex was a taboo subject, not Caleb. Amelia told herself that it was the fact that not only was Caleb six years younger than her, but she had met him through business that made her want to shift in her seat at the mention of the dom-sub relationship. She knew that people wouldn't listen too closely. Well, she knew that they didn't listen closely until they heard something fascinating and worth listening in on like 'dom-sub'. "Well, of course not, but is that what you want people to be over hearing?"

She had to let out a little laugh when Caleb said we might as well give them something to talk about. Spoken like a true socialite. Amelia fought hard to make sure everyone took her and the company she represented seriously, so the last thing that she really wanted was to give someone to talk about. Still, she gave him a grin. "Well then, Mr. Park, I think we are going to have to find something more exciting to talk about than my little situation or your interesting meeting if that's the case. No one is going to be talking about those." She told him teasingly. Maybe Caleb could be a bit more fun than she had originally given him credit for.

He took her little slip into immaturity very well, she noted, as he stuck his own tongue out at her and she grinned. Maybe she would have to see if Caleb had time to do another lunch or night out before she went back home because she was actually enjoying herself more than she thought she was going to be. "Well I've got to keep some mystery around me. Otherwise how would I keep everyone's attention?" She answered his tease with a smile.

Amelia didn't watch him as she told her story because she was focusing on trying to sound as nonchalant about the whole thing as possible. She didn't particularly feel like letting on just how embarrassing really...how scary it all was to this particular young man. She didn't want to admit that to anyone. So whether he was judging her or just looking concerned, Amelia didn't know. The tension in her body relaxed some, however, when he teased her about getting taken down by a piece of coral. "I'm English, all this tropical shit just goes against my nature." She joked with a small smile, glad that he was making a joke out of it and not acting concerned. That would've made it worse.

"Dragged, not carried." she corrected him. "He wanted to carry me actually and I made sure to veto that." The blonde laughed out loud at the sly smile that took over Caleb's face as he asked if he was good-looking. An image of that very lifeguard flashed before her eyes then and she grinned. "He was actually." Probably helped that he was shirtless and wet when she had met him.

Amelia took a sip of her wine then. "Actually, I had drinks with him later that night. Not on purpose. I ran into him but he stayed when he ran into me."
PM
^
CALEB T. PARK
 Posted: Jan 18 2018, 10:27 PM

"cale"
OCCUP:
heir
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
fake taken

CALEB T. PARK

Caleb shrugged, “I don’t care. I doubt anyone from the media is here anyway.” As long as they weren’t there, then it was okay. He had an image to uphold of course. He couldn’t let that crumble right before him. Besides, people spoke about their less than savory adventures and then some with their … friends. Friends. Was that the right word to associate with Amelia? He figured it might as well be. She understood where he was coming from with most things, considering she was wealthy just as he was. Caleb mirrored her grin, “I agree. But my interesting meeting is for another day. I’m here to have a good time, not dwell on annoying people.” With that said, Caleb took a sip. He couldn’t speak about his current problems currently. Perhaps he was being a hypocrite in doing so; that he would press Amelia to talk about her problem, but he was tight-lipped about his own.

Absolutely! Now you need to have a good vacation. At least do it as a favor for me, Miss Workaholic. You owe it to your business partner. Take a spa day or whatever it is you do to relax.” He said, teasing. A spa day sounded nice the more he thought about it. Maybe he’ll do that for himself sometime soon. There was nothing wrong with spoiling yourself and Caleb followed that advice ritually. “True, you certainly grabbed my attention with the way you phrased your embarrassing story. What are you doing in business when you could be in journalism instead?” he asked, still teasing her. Caleb gently swirled his wine and took another small sip. “Is that your major downfall? Most people like tropical areas. Was that pun intended?” he asked. Caleb was born and raised in Maui, and went to schools in other areas of the United States but the island was still home to him first and foremost.

Caleb made a waving motion with his hand. “Dragged… carried… almost the same. Tomato, tomahtoe. You should have let him carry you.” He laughed along with her, when she admitted that the lifeguard was indeed good looking. “See? Even more reason to let him carry you. You would’ve been the envy of everyone on the beach and get that Disney princess scenario.” He added. Caleb couldn’t help but laugh at loud. “Okay, so you’re telling me that he rescued you, the damsel in distress, and you ended up scoring a date with him? I’m ignoring the fact that you two ran into each other, because that’s not important. You sure move fast, I’m actually impressed.” He said. Caleb was curious how the lifeguard even looked, especially since Amelia told him that he was good looking. And they were at the beach. “Is a second date happening?” he asked.

@moony

BADLANDS
PM
^
AMELIA I. CLARKE
 Posted: Jan 19 2018, 05:35 PM

"Ames"
OCCUP:
Entrepreneur
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

AMELIA I. CLARKE

Catch My Breath
Ah the media. Amelia wondered briefly what it might be like to grow up so worried about how people perceived you. It must have been incredibly stressful, especially for a young boy. She understood to an extent as to what Caleb worried about. It wasn't that you had to be perfect all the time, you just had to make sure you were never caught being bad. Her company was still young in comparison to large empires like Caleb's family's company. If the heir to an important company was caught with unsavory people or doing unsavory things it could have real world ramifications on the company that would someday be his. "No I imagine they have better things to do than stake out a local bar and grill." Amelia teased the boy lightly. Part of her wanted to remark that she doubted Caleb Park was so interesting that they stalked him at all, but what did she know? She didn't live here. Maybe they did.

"Mhmm, I'll drink to that." She remarked regarding annoying people and to illustrate her point she did just that. Any luck she'd get to have another glass of wine at this lunch. After all, what was the point of vacation if not to be pleasantly buzzed most of the time? "I suppose that's one benefit of being on holiday. I don't need to bother with particularly annoying people." She still wanted to be back home doing work, but it was nice to not have to deal with the colleagues she didn't particularly like and other business meetings with people who just...were annoying. At least here she mostly had control over who she was seeing.

It seemed that Caleb was much better at this relaxing thing than she was because he actually had ideas on how to relax including a spa day. Amelia wasn't going to lie...a spa day sounded heavenly. She couldn't remember the last time she had spent an entire day at a spa getting all the stupid girly treatments done to her. "The resort I"m staying at is supposed to have a wonderful spa...maybe I'll end my holiday with that. Best to go back as relaxed as possible yeah?" She took another sip at her wine and crossed her ankles as she thought about it. "Then Emmett will be convinced I've actually relaxed and maybe not pull this kind of stunt again." Amelia may have begrudgingly been enjoying her vacation, but that didn't mean she wanted to give Emmett an excuse to force her to do anything again. She would have a hard enough time when she admitted she did enjoy her vacation dealing with him.

She laughed when he talked about her spin on the story. "Who needs journalism? I'm essentially a salesman. I have to sell myself and our product to a lot of people. It's all about framing." That much was true. It wasn't her favorite part of her job, but she was damn good at it. It was how the company had gotten as far as it had now. "Look you've been to England yeah? No sun, nearly a constant drizzle, and mild temperatures at best. That's what I'm made for...not...this." She gestured outside to the unrelenting sun with a laugh. "Only reason San Francisco feels like home. It's like England without the constant rain." Amelia loved San Francisco. One of the many reasons for that was the weather. She knew that some people didn't like the constant cloudiness, but it felt familiar. She thought the weather was perfect.

Amelia shook her head with a smile, of course Caleb thought she should've let Wyatt carry her. He did seem to have a more dramatic flair to life than she did. "This isn't baywatch." She said with a grin. "I don't want that scenario." Amelia laughed at his reaction to her having drinks with him. Wait till he found out just how the night ended. He was certainly acting like a friend now, she thought. It wasn't entirely unpleasant. "It wasn't a date! It was drinks...though, it did end like a date would. Well, as my dates do anyway." She admitted with a grin. The blonde was not ashamed to end dates with sex. She was a busy woman and she still had needs that had to be fulfilled every now and then. Anyway, if a guy walked away after having sex with her just once well...then he wasn't really worth it anyway was he?

"They aren't dates." She answered Caleb with a laugh. "BUT...I am seeing him again. He promised to go hiking with me and show me some of the spots in Maui."
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK

TOGGLE