01.08.18 - Happy New Year! Way to survive the party to ring it in. We're still having a lot of fun with plots and character requests so be sure to check those out.
ADMIN LUNA
Characters

Nicolas Fuentes
Caleb Park

ADMIN PLUTO
Characters

Ashton Young
Ben Sheridan
Christian Nopal
Edmund Davies

♥ ♥ ♥
Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Tattoos on my Soul, Pluto/Bennett
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 10:22 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
© pluto // CURRENTLY Offline

YOUNG & MENACE

”exactly!” bennett said with a smile, ” we make our rules for our wolf pack. and yes, when you’re having a shitty day just as for an alpha story and i’ll be sure to share it with you. i probably could write our tales down as a book but that seems like a little too much effort right now so i’ll hold off on that. i have actual classes and grades that will decide my future to worry about. unless you actually want it as a book. i could make that priority number one…” he allowed himself to trail off, wondering how much time he could dedicate to school work and writing a book for tyler. of course he would put aside more time than needed for tyler but that wasn’t a bad thing. he deserved it for all the shit he was putting up with, even if he didn’t know about it all. ”i think we could get them in. even if coach doesn’t hate them the same way he hates me surely they would be content getting back at him for all the drills he makes us run for no reason. plus, it will be a great senior prank. no one will get injured. if anything he’ll get a little mind fucked and that will be the end of that.” now that would be easier to ease the team into. they would have more time to plan and fully execute everything so it went perfectly. maybe they could get a go pro going so they could film coach’s reaction, just for the fun of watch it later. now that could possibly be a viral video. there was no real reason for bennett thinking everything could go viral but it would be funny just to make that something coach would have to deal with all the time because everyone would have seen it. ”that’s the truth. i don’t think i ever even made my dad anything for father’s day because i didn’t think he deserved it. i am truly the best at not giving parenting awards.” he said with a laugh, ”i think i just threw all the gifts i was supposed to give him in the trash. man, i’m a terrible kid.” the teachers in elementary school always had little projects for them to make for parents but bennett never did give them to his parents because he’d dealt with nannies and other adults who basically raised and took care of him. they really deserved all the credit.

”we pay them in our awesome presence.” he said with a grin, ”surely i can sell someone on that. i bet it can be done! way to think of a way to save us a couple bucks.” bennett wasn’t sure if he truly could convince someone to teach them how to surf solely based on the fact that it would be him and tyler for company but that could work. sometimes people enjoyed company even if they had to teach someone how to do the thing that was being done. maybe they’d get lucky though. sometimes luck worked in bennett’s favor. ”look, i wasn’t going to lie and say i came here happily.” he replied in a serious tone, ”and studying isn’t anyone’s favorite activity yet we’re here at a college studying so we can get the hell out. it’s something called compromise and even though it’s terrible it is what we have to deal with. so yes. i am a good friend. let’s do this.” all right, truly a decent friend sometimes but bennett was well aware of that. he couldn’t deny it if the truth of the matter was brought up but that wasn’t happening anytime soon. ”i think you’re almost done.” he commented, ”and look, i haven’t puked or anything! you should be so proud.” the drilling had become white noise and surely tyler was feeling all the pain so he was paying more attention to it than bennett had to. ”you think either of your sisters are going to magically want a tattoo? they can get one at 18 in texas you know. that would really drive your dad nuts. all of his kids ruining their skin with ink that won't come off except with a lot of pain and money. you should plan a family tattoo with your sisters so they can join the dark side."

PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 08:04 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA
© Moony // CURRENTLY Offline

Tyler chuckled at the idea of Bennett writing a book about them. How would that even go? "You can't write it yet because our story isn't over yet, man. We've got all these adventures to happen here in Hawaii." On top of that, who would read any of this period? Still, the idea that Bennett might write a book of them made him grin. "It'd just be pathetic right now with the ending in Texas and this as an epilogue. Also, I think this is a good idea for us when we are old and can't remember all the things we did. So hold off till we have something more interesting to write about."

"Who doesn't enjoy something like that? It's not like we'd hurt him or his job. It's just fun." Tyler was the last person to ever do anything that was going to harm someone. It wasn't fun if someone got hurt and Tyler wasn't about to be about that. Even if it was the lacrosse coach who could sometimes be a bit of an ass. Honestly, this kind of fun was just...fun. It taught people to relax and Ty thought that really some of his lacrosse team and in particular his lacrosse coach could really learn to relax and enjoy themselves. Want to talk about people who needed to learn to relax and enjoy themselves...their fathers were certainly good candidates for that. He knew that his father didn't know how to relax, at all. Bennett's was even more of a workaholic. He had never really seen the man around...Tyler just assumed he was working. "Terrible dad deserve terrible kids, I think. It shouldn't be easy for them. My dad never even pretended to like the stupid gifts we had to make anyway so....I really think it's okay."

"I'm also willing to buy someone beer and pizza if they want to teach us to surf." There was nothing more motivating to college student than beer and pizza right? I mean, he was fairly certain his time could be bought with just the pizza. The beer was just an added bonus. Tyler just wasn't sure who exactly they could get that would get kicks out of teaching them to surf. Probably someone who wanted to see them fall right on their face. On the other hand maybe that could actually work. Bennett took his compliment in stride, as Ben tended to do, and Tyler grinned. Seriously, how many friends actually decided to go back after a night out to help you study?

"All right dude, just giving you an out when in an hour you're bored out of your skull." Bennett was an accounting major and Tyler Marine Biology. Their subjects didn't exactly overlap a lot and organic chemistry wasn't exactly a loved subject even by those who actually had to take it. The Texan laughed as his friend attested that he hadn't thrown up. "Yeah, Ben, just glowing with pride." Tyler was looking over to see how far they had to go. It had come along and he was glad for that because the pain was getting just...annoying. He definitely wouldn't be doing this for a long while again....if ever again. He didn't regret it, but it wasn't like he liked pain. "Eh...I don't know. Ari is too young to tell and Izzy could I guess. I've never asked. They should, if they want one...it's not like it's taboo anymore you know? Other than what my parents think, tattoos are really common." He chuckled at the idea of getting a family tattoo. "I can practically feel them rolling their eyes at just mentioning it."
WORDS: ### | TAGGED: Bennett
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 10:58 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”just because i start writing it now doesn’t mean that the story is over!” bennett replied, ”i just meant that if i started now before we were old and forget everything that would be best. you know, have a running record of the way things were going. i’d definitely add all of our adventures here in hawaii so don’t worry about that.” a book definitely didn’t mean that they were at the end of their story. there was so much more that was going to happen but they didn’t know it all just yet. at the mention of the book being pathetic right now he shook his head. ”that’s not true. how could our story be pathetic? we can gloss over the texas part as needed keeping the good stuff. there’s plenty from our childhood that can be reminisced about. guess i’ll just keep short sentences to remember to write about later.” he said. that made the most sense. they would get old and forget but having the memories would be the most fun. well, so long as things went well after graduation but bennett was hopeful. surely things would work in his favor. something had to at this point. ”well at least we know the terrible runs in the family.” he teased, ”although if i ever become a dad i know i’ll be a good one. i’ve had someone to learn from so i know everything i should not do. or if you end up with a kid first i’ll be that uncle who spoils them rotten and is the cool one. seriously though, we had dad’s who showed us all the wrong things to do to really mess up. guess that worked in our favor in one way.” they weren’t going to be terrible parents. not that bennett was planning on becoming a parent anytime soon considering he had other things to worry about at the moment. kids weren’t a priority in his life. hell, he was still in college, but at least it was a fun thought to think he’d still be involved with tyler and whatever family he made no matter what. ”beer and pizza will surely be extra motivation. we’ll just make a party out of it to celebrate them if they like.” he suggested. now tyler was thinking. even if just their presence wasn’t the best motivation a college kid would easily do anything for beer and pizza. the best staple foods that were a step above ramen for a college kid.

”i’ve been bored out of my skull plenty of times before and survived it.” he said with a shrug, ”besides your coursework is different from mine so it will be a welcome change. let me pretend to be a marine biologist for a bit. i’ll get some more useless facts and information that no one in accounting would ever care for.” bennett was all ready full of plenty of useless information but he still enjoyed learning new things. it was always a surprise for people in different conversations because they weren’t expecting what he had to say. ”as you should be.” he continued with a grin, ”but they definitely should get one if they want one. give it time and see if they’ll get a family one with you. like a crest or something like that. then your parents can’t be as mad because it literally represents your family. or you do something simple like those arrows or hearts or whatnot that people love to get to match others. then it’s not super big like the one you’re getting and can easily be hidden. you guys can reveal it to the family at a reunion or something like that. tell it as a story of bonding and just confuse the shit out of your parents.” now that sounded like more fun than anything else. he’d want to be there for that to record it as well. there was nothing quite like tearing a whole family apart with a simple tattoo. "wait, you know what would make it even better? i get one of those fake tattoos that are long lasting and we have our matching wolf ones. yours wouldn't have to be real, it could be fake like mine, but we show them off in photos. now that would possibly send your parents over the edge." he laughed at the thought of it because not only would tyler have another tattoo but he would have a matching one with someone else. it would be a reminder to tyler's parents that bennett was in his life for good, at least for now.

PM
^
TYLER I. RIVERA
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 10:32 PM

"Ty"
OCCUP:
Student
SEX:
Heterosexual
CURR:
Single

TYLER I. RIVERA
© Moony // CURRENTLY Offline

"I mean that's true, but then what if you focus too much on our beginning? Also...what types of stories would you tell from our childhood?" Tyler tried to remember what types of adventures the two of them had gone out on as children. Of course, as children he had thought they were the greatest adventure that anyone could ever have, but he wasn't sure any of them warranted actually telling the story to anyone else. "All right so you're gonna keep a short log of our adventures so we don't forget yeah? That seems reasonable. More incentive to make our lives more exciting, I expect." What better motivation to do something interesting than the fact that you had to tell someone about it later.

"Or runs with money." Tyler remarked. He was fairly certain Bennett's parents were better off than his own...though he had no real idea. Money wasn't part of their friendship and he had never thought to ask or check. "No rich parents are very good ones." Well he felt a little bad saying that because his mother was a nice woman who genuinely cared about her kids. She just...well sometimes she went about it wrong, and she did support his asshole father on all decisions. "You'd make an awesome dad. Your kids would have so much fucking fun." Tyler grinned at the very thought. Pity the poor man or woman that Bennett ended up procreating with because they'd probably have to be the serious parent all the time, but those kids would have a blast. "And I'd be an awesome uncle. We both know how sucky unfun parents are...so we'd fix that for sure."

"My thoughts exactly." He grinned at his friend, glad to know that they were on the same page. Why the hell not make a party out of it? After all, with only two years left in their college careers they only had so much time to actually party and for crying out loud, they were in Hawaii! The beaches here were beautiful and there were plenty of parties on them. The two boys might as well get their hands on the whole event. "We get to learn to surf and enjoy it afterwards because God knows we will fall on our asses enough. We might as well have some beer and pizza while we laugh about it."

Bennett was not going to give up on the whole studying with him. Tyler supposed that he should be grateful, and just take it as it was. He just felt like Bennett would have better things to do. Tyler had always worried about being the one to drag Ben down when it came to what they did. That he was too straight-laced or uptight for Bennett. Never mind that Bennett had done a wonderful job making sure Tyler was never too straight-laced or uptight. Still, it wasn't the end of the world, one night of studying. Especially after they spent the evening marring up Tyler's skin and then getting drinks after. "I'll make sure to fit in some useless facts. Those are the best bit, to be honest. Did you know that one of the first innovations to actually come from organic chemistry was aspirin?"

Tyler truly doubted his sisters could ever be convinced to get a tattoo with him. However, that didn't stop him from envisioning just what that tattoo would be. Their family name was Rivera. Daniel Rivera was a proud man and he was very proud of his name and ancestors. That had been drilled into him as a kid and, reluctantly, he thought it was mostly something to be proud of (if you discounted the oil barons and the oil baron defending lawyers in their line). So, he would do a river or something of that respect. It would be subtle, nothing too crazy, but enough that they'd know. That they'd have a story to share when someone asked about it. "If I could convince them...I would know what I would like to do." He admitted with a somewhat sheepish grin. "But they never would."

He had to laugh, though, as Bennett devised yet another plot to get under his parents skin. "I think this is awesome and when we go home over the summer we should most definitely pull it off." God, his parents would lose it. The best part would be if they did it at a party where his parents couldn't lose it. He could just watch them try to control their emotions as they tried not to explode. "At a family barbecue or something pretentious like that. Just to watch it all unfold."

Tyler glanced over at his tattoo as the sound seemed to become quieter. They were nearly finished now. The time went much quicker when one had Bennett Sheridan as a distraction. "We are much closer to the alcohol."
WORDS: ### | TAGGED: Bennett
BROS <3
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 17 2018, 11:22 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

YOUNG & MENACE

”focus too much on the beginning.” bennett said as he rolled his eyes, ”obviously i would tell the story of how we met and became best friends. then i would tell about our classroom hijinks where i would get in trouble and you would just suffer then me. then there would be the stories of how we started playing different sports together and more antics in school. i know there are plenty of those to talk about.” that was mainly because bennett had been the main cause of all their school related stories but it wasn’t his fault he was such a great kid and the teachers didn’t understand it. ”oh yeah, we have to live up to the hype that we have going to write a book. come on now. this is going to go on the coffee table so any guest to the house will see it and be intrigued.” he laughed. now that would be funny, having a giant book on a table to say that was the tale of their friendship. it made him wonder how many pages he could fill with stories about the pair. maybe there would just need to be different volumes in the book broken up to tell about their childhood, teen years, college years, and so on. that could work. bennett didn’t say anything in response to their families running with money, considering his parents had literally run off with their money along with his own. that was a bit ironic but now wasn’t the time to mention that. ”that’s the truth.” he sighed in response to no rich parents being good ones. that was what he had learned first handed so far through no fault of his own. it would have made more sense for his parents to bail on him if he had done something wrong and landed himself i prison. that would be understandable. but to just up and disappear out of the blue was beyond his understanding.

he grinned when tyler said that he would make an awesome dad. at least they were not he same page. ”we’d be perfect really. the kids would be spoiled rotten with fun and attention.” he replied. that would be much better than anything else that could be offered. money wouldn’t solve all the problems and worry that came about in life. sure, it could make things easier, but bennett knew what he would do with his own kids and even tyler’s kids so they’d be ready to take on the world. ”i like to think we will only fall on purpose.” he mused, ”you know, some good jumps into the ocean just because we feel like getting wet after being on our boards for so long and being bored.” it was a fun though but it wasn’t likely going to be the case. either way tyler was right though because it would be something fun to laugh about at least. ”i’m not surprised the first innovation was aspirin.” he laughed, ”they were giving themselves headaches just trying to figure out organic chemistry so they needed to relieve themselves somehow.” bennett all ready knew that organic chemistry was one of the hardest courses to take while in college. the passing rate was abysmal and he’d heard plenty of professors brag about failing their students. tyler wasn’t going to be one who failed, especially if bennett could help it. ”don’t say they never would! you don’t know that. so we’ll just hold on to a shred of hope that they will want to.” he shrugged. there was no point in saying something would never happen because honestly anything could happen. hell, bennett had been a drug dealer for a while. or maybe the correct term was delivery boy but that was something he would have never imagined for himself.

”yes!” he said excitedly, ”they wouldn’t be able to do anything too bad because they can’t look bad in front of all their guests. while at the same time they are internally combusting because they can’t stand the sight of our matching tattoos. i’m betting your mom is the first to attempt to compliment how the tattoos look while your dad turns just a shade more red when she does that.” the whole thing would play out like some reality tv show reveal moment but it would be amusing. now bennett was going to have to figure out how he would afford the flight back to texas over the summer but he had time. he would find a way. ”we are at the point of alcohol!” he yelled before stopping the video that his phone was taking. the needle and drill sound had ended, at least the one that was working on tyler, so they were free to get their drinks. ”pay the man so we can drink and study like the productive students we are.” bennett said as he eyed the tattoo. it had turned out nicely and bennett hadn't puked so the night was definitely a success.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK

TOGGLE