01.08.18 - Happy New Year! Way to survive the party to ring it in. We're still having a lot of fun with plots and character requests so be sure to check those out.
ADMIN LUNA
Characters

Nicolas Fuentes
Caleb Park

ADMIN PLUTO
Characters

Ashton Young
Ben Sheridan
Christian Nopal
Edmund Davies

♥ ♥ ♥

Add Reply
New Poll

making the wrong choices, @BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
STELLA M. VALENS
 Posted: Dec 17 2017, 05:50 PM

"kenzie"
OCCUP:
student/stripper
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
crushing on Bennett Sheridan

STELLA M. VALENS
© kayla // CURRENTLY Offline

Stella was at a house party with her friends, she didn’t know who’s it was exactly but she knew of them and that was all that mattered. She was the type who could turn up there even if she wasn’t invited and get away with it. Of course a house party like this one you didn’t need an invite. The guy was loaded and had pretty made it news to the whole college he was having a party which happened every so often. He didn’t even care who came to it just as long as people turned up. He was a resident of Hawaii and still lived at home with his parents who owned a mansion near the beach. Usually his parties involved lots of sex, drugs and alcohol which all three was fine with Stella.

Later in the evening she’d had plenty to drink and wondered off from her friends to score some drugs. Not all of her friends did drugs, in fact a few of them were really quite against it which was why she kept her habit mainly to herself. She didn’t do the really hard stuff…she would do E and cocaine at parties and smoke weed when she felt like it, but Stella didn’t feel like she was addicted because she didn’t do them all the time. No, she only did them on nights out which was probably more than once week…and she sometimes did them before work to give her a buzz but she had to be careful doing that as she knew if she was found out that she’d end up getting fired and Stella definitely could not afford that. She had tuition and rent to pay, and she didn’t want to end up crawling to her brother and begging to stay with him….as well as having to explain why she had been fired.

She walked around the outside of the house and spotted a guy who was known for dealing drugs. She went over to him smiling. “Hey, you got any pills?” she asked him with a smile, pulling out a wad of cash…but not before looking around to see if anyone was paying attention.

@BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Dec 22 2017, 12:13 AM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
© pluto // CURRENTLY Offline

HIDEAWAY

a house party was the last place that bennett wanted to be with all things considered. his track record was basically smoke and flames when it came to going to parties considering it was the reason he was kicked out of his last university. he had been doing well to focus on school and keep himself distracted with lacrosse but even he needed a social life of some sort. all work and no play made him almost go insane. sure, he was doing well to just drink socially and dance a bit as needed when a catchy song came on but even that eventually got a bit dull. that was only because he knew what he would usually be doing at a party but he wasn't about to sell drugs again or mess with anything of the like. the last thing he needed was to be kicked out of school again. then he'd really have no where else to go and wouldn't be able to explain his situation to ty. talk about a major problem and having the same thing happen twice would be far too suspicious.

most everyone was pretty drunk at this point and if they weren't drunk they were feeling the effects of something else. bennett felt completely out of place as he wandered around the large mansion of a house. he figured it was time for him to leave because nothing good was going to come from staying. as he walked outside he couldn't help but people watch as he went. there were plenty of couples hooking up, people sprawled out on the grass, and even some people obviously scoring what they came to the party for. that's when bennett noticed stella talking to someone with a wad of cash. wait. this couldn't be happening. was she honestly buying drugs? he didn't want to be a complete idiot and interrupt only to get himself in more trouble so he waited until she was done before approaching her. "you're kidding me right?" he questioned, "what are you even trying to do besides get yourself in trouble and kicked out of school? it isn't worth it stella."
PM
^
STELLA M. VALENS
 Posted: Dec 23 2017, 05:37 PM

"kenzie"
OCCUP:
student/stripper
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:

STELLA M. VALENS

Stella was aware of how stupid it was getting involved in drugs, but the thing was that she actually didn’t really care all that much. There were few things she really cared about if she was being honest. One was her brother, the other being Bennett and a few friends. She had no other relatives other than Zach so she really didn’t have many other people to care about. Drugs to her was just a bit of fun. She didn’t do it a lot and she was adamant she wasn’t addicted. She just did it socially and that was all. She also never touched heroine and she never would do. It was mainly ecstasy and cocaine she did...well, more ecstasy and cocaine occasionally. She could stop at any time if she needed to and didn’t have a problem with not doing it, but she just thought it was fun. Plus she was used to this kind of thing at a party and she’d been doing it since she was seventeen. It wasn’t like her parents cared enough about it all to take notice to what she was doing, and she didn’t bother involving her brother in her life.

She’s paid the dude and turned round to open the small plastic bag but her fun stopped when she saw Bennett. ”It’s Just a bit of fun” she shrugged at him. ”chill okay? It’s not like I’m addicted...I can stop any time I want” she explained. At least that was what she believed. It wasn’t like she depended on the drugs but that wasn’t the point, at some there would be a point where she may depend on them...or something serious could happen to her. Of course she didn’t think about that though. @BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 12:02 AM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

HIDEAWAY

”you can call it fun but it can seriously mess up your life.” bennett pointed out. he was speaking from first hand experience and he had only been selling drugs. it wasn’t as if he did drugs, he had done far too much to mess up what he had accomplished by actually using them. having drugs show up in a random drug test before a lacrosse game or practice would not have gone over well for him. being banned from a sport he loved would have driven him insane. it was hard to actually say that he knew what he was talking about because stella didn’t know what had happened back in texas. she was blissfully unaware of how much of a fuck up he was. ”this is me being chill. i could easily have a loud freak out if you preferred but no one at this party would even notice because they’re a bit distracted.” someone getting loud or yelling wasn’t going to be an obvious sign of something wrong. everyone at the party was busy inside and the few stragglers outside were more than preoccupied at the moment. if anything bennett would just sound like some background noise.

”if you can stop any time you want them hand them over to me and we can go do something else that is actually fun.” he offered with a shrug, ”because the fact that you said you aren’t addicted makes me think you have more of a problem than you’re willing to admit. which if you do have a problem is totally ok. i’m not going to judge you for it because i know those things can be hard to kick. there’s plenty of research on it.” the words just wouldn’t stop spilling out and he couldn’t help it. at least he thought he sounded nice about it. the last thing he wanted was for stella to suddenly think that he was her enemy and that they weren’t friends. ”what are you even doing at this party anyway? i’m surprised you’re not busy at work or trying to finish an assignment last minute.” he added.

PM
^
STELLA M. VALENS
 Posted: Dec 24 2017, 07:48 AM

"kenzie"
OCCUP:
student/stripper
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:

STELLA M. VALENS

She looked at him, rolling her eyes slightly “I’m aware of that, but it’s just a couple of pills, if I was doing more then it would be different.” she told him. Stella truest believed that she was fine just doing it every so often. She had friends who did the same thing and they were fine so why should she worry? She was a grown adult and she could handle things, at least that was what she thought and she was quite happy with that thought in mind. She didn’t need anyone to tell her about the risks. She knew if her brother found out he’d go crazy.

“You’re not being chill” she told him “you’re being totally in-chill...and why would you care anyway?” she asked. Maybe she was just not used to people caring for the fact fact that her friends took drugs too and her brother had no idea. She looked at him, really looked at him. “Yeah, a bit distracted, they are all having fun like I wan Hot be doing” she said, slightly annoyed. She wasn’t really annoyed with him, just the situation, but she couldn’t help the tone that came off when she spoke.

“the way you are talking, sounds like you are speaking from experience” she said “were you hooked on drugs or something?” she asked him straight. She didn’t have a problem if he had been because she did drugs too. “I don’t have a problem, but I’m not handing them over because I can control myself” she said and popped one of the pills in her mouth. “it’s just one pill. I don’t know why that’s such a big deal. ” she folded her arms across her chest. ”Nothing bad is going to happen.” Just as she said that she felt light headed and stumbled on herself.
@BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Dec 25 2017, 01:24 AM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

HIDEAWAY

”a couple of pills always leads to more. or just a couple more frequently than usual.” he sighed in defeat. it just didn’t make sense to him why she would even be involving herself with drugs in he first place. it was stupid. sure, he had been involved with drugs but he’d never done them. selling was his quick fix way to afford college. if that was the worst he did than so be it. ”what do you mean why would i care?” bennett questioned, a bit taken back by the comment. was that saying he wasn’t supposed to care or that she didn’t expect him to care. if anything he cared far too much about too many things and had to do his best to keep that all at bay so he wasn’t too overwhelming. ”if you think i shouldn’t care then you’re wrong. i do care because i know how drugs can literally ruin your life. i’ve seen it happen before to friends and i don’t want to see it happen to you.” he finally said, ”look, if you want to have fun like everyone else then you do that but i don’t think i can be around you if that’s the fun you care to have. i’m not about to get involved in something that can ruin everything i’ve worked for.” that was a bit harsh and more of a threat than he meant it to be but he couldn’t get kicked out of another college. surely being kicked out of two colleges in a row would mean that he was lucky if a community college took him in.

”no, i was never hooked on drugs.” he sighed, ”like i said, i’ve seen the effects they’ve had on people who were my close friends. i’d rather avoid having that happen to myself if i can.” bennett wasn’t able to stop her from popping the pill but she obviously didn’t seem to be in any sort of control of herself as she stumbled. he instinctively reached out to catch her, holding onto her arms to make sure she kept her balance. ”does this mean you’re having fun yet?” he questioned, ”because this doesn’t exactly look good.”

PM
^
STELLA M. VALENS
 Posted: Dec 28 2017, 10:42 AM

"kenzie"
OCCUP:
student/stripper
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:

STELLA M. VALENS

Stella frowned. Deep down she knew he was right. Even if she did only do it socially, she had plenty of friends who were addicted and didn’t even care. It could turn into an addiction, she didn’t know what could happen in the future...and who knows, she may not be able to stop if that was the case. At the same time though, it wasn’t his business. Why was he getting so involved? She just wasn’t used to people caring, which was probably why she was getting so worked up. She didn’t know what else to do so she was pushing him away.

She listened to him talk about how he didn’t want to sit back and watch her waste her life, and that he couldn’t be around her if she did drugs. It was too late though because she already took one. “Actually I don’t feel so good” she admitted and looked him in the eye “maybe you are right, but I just...this is how I’ve been able to deal with...things. I’m not really used to people caring about...this” she admitted to him. “but my brother doesn’t know, if he did...he’d probably want to kill me and well,he’d want to know where I got the drugs too and well...he can’t really have that kind of thing happening, you know?” she said thinking for a minute. “I think I need to lay down” she said and looked at him. “Please stay with me. Don’t leave me?”
@BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 11:53 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

HIDEAWAY

”deal with things?” bennett questioned, ”you mean like college or is something else going on? look, i know you said before your parents sucked at caring but not everyone is like them.” he listened to her explain about her brother killing her if he knew about the drugs and then how it wasn’t something he could have happen to him. why her decisions suddenly influenced her brother he wasn’t sure but he would figure it out. ”i’m not going to tell your brother.” he said before grinning, ”the last thing we need is for you to get killed by him so don’t worry. i don’t know why you having drugs would suddenly reflect badly on him but just don’t worry about it. he’s not here right now and we need to focus on you.”

at the mention of needed to lay down he slowly crouched down, still holding onto her before laying her gently on the ground. ”i’m not about to leave you on the ground alone at some party ok?” he stated, ”tell me what you need. do you feel like you’re going to puke or should we just get you out of here and back to your place?”

PM
^
STELLA M. VALENS
 Posted: Jan 14 2018, 04:46 PM

"kenzie"
OCCUP:
student/stripper
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:

STELLA M. VALENS

Stella shrugged "Well there is that with my parents and then...." she shrugged and looked at him "This is the one place where I have felt like I actually have real friends....like...I've moved a lot and my brother was the only person in my life who was solid, which was why I moved here when he did just because I knew it would make sense to give me some kind of stability. I got accepted here, and made friends and finally felt like I belonged" she couldn't quite believe she was letting her venerability out in this way. Drugs were just something I got into to fit in [b]"I guess and I never really had friends who would tell me it was wrong, more the opposite actually" she sighed again. I don't do them all the time.... she told him honestly.

Maybe she should stop, maybe he would help her stop. If he wanted her to stop she would do....she liked him that much that she would make herself stop for him. It wasn't like she was full on addicted....it was literally something she did with friends on an occasional night out, not every time she went out. My brother is a....he's an actor she said after a short pause Zach Kayles her eyes flickered as she felt woozy. "So it wouldn't be good for him...I don't think that many people know I am his sister though" she nodded when he asked whether they should go back to her apartment "don't leave me, I don't want to be alone right now"
@BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
PM
^
BENNETT J. SHERIDAN
 Posted: Jan 15 2018, 05:56 PM

"ben"
OCCUP:
student
SEX:
bisexual
CURR:
single

BENNETT J. SHERIDAN

HIDEAWAY

bennett nodded along as stella explained how she moved to maui with her brother for stability. that made total sense. it was always nice having something stable to hold onto. that was probably why he liked having tyler around so much, because he was the one constant in his life that he could always depend on. at least for now until he told him the truth. that would likely change things but that could wait. ”i don’t see how you couldn’t belong anywhere you go.” he offered with a grin, ”man, everyone seems to think drugs are the way to fit in. where are all the good people to say it isn’t the best choice? honestly, i suggest just stopping completely with them. it won’t be good for you in the long run even if you don’t do them all the time.” yep, of course bennett was going to be the voice of reason against drug use even though he had been dealing drugs to pay for college. that was another story for a different time. and if anything he wasn’t encouraging people to use drugs, he was just the distributor making it happen. that was back in texas though and wouldn’t be happening anytime soon.

he frowned for a moment at the mention of the name zach kayles, trying to put the name to a face or a show. right, that was a big show that was filming here in maui and it was popular. not that he’d seen it, or rather had time to see it, but he knew it was a big deal. now everything was coming together for why she couldn’t have her drug use be associated with her brother. talk about the tabloids going crazy. that was something no one wanted to have word get out about. he’d all ready dealt with the mess of the police before so having it be something as public knowledge would have been ten times worse. ”well your secret is safe with me so you don’t have to worry about that.” he offered, ”i’m not going to go anywhere. i’ll stick with you. you feel well enough to stand up so we can get out of here?”

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

☣ SKINNED BY WALKERBAIT ☣
TOGGLE CBOX BY KISMET
CFS SCRIPT BY BLACK

TOGGLE